HomePage Forums Traveler Problems with webpage on iOS – Using Wunderkind Theme

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 23 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lisoong 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

As you can see, in desktop mode, text is white, in tablet and phone mode, text turns black. How do I change this? Maybe some settings? Please advise.

Hello

You can use this css code to fix it:

@media (max-width: 992px) {#slider-home-wrapper p.about-description, #slider-home-wrapper .section_title p,#slider-home-wrapper a,#slider-home-wrapper h1,#slider-home-wrapper h2,#slider-home-wrapper h3,#slider-home-wrapper h4,#slider-home-wrapper p,#slider-home-wrapper small,#slider-home-wrapper li {color: #fff !important; }}

Thanks

Do I update the style.css file? Is there a particular place in the file I should place this?

Thanks, this is working now, But there’s still one last issue.
    On iPad (9.7″) running iOS 11, when I have the browser in full screen, the text in the main page changes from black to white. It blends into the background, so it can’t be seen.

The text is black when there are 2 windows open, but in full screen, the text turns white.

I’ve attached screenshots.

Another questions, can I change the background color (it’s white by default).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

One other thing to note is that the problem only happens when the iPad is in landscape mode. In portrait, it’s working ok.

Update:
    Text cannot be seen in iOS (chrome & safari)
    The text is now completely invisible, either in portrait or landscape.
    It also doesn’t work when full screen or split screen.

Seems like it is worse now then before. However, it’s working fine on Android.

Is there some additional CSS code I can try? The previous code seems to have fixed Android but made it worse on iOS.

I’ve changed the body text color and it looks like this solved the problem. However, my menu text is not visible. Even though i set it to black, but I still don’t see it.

Hello

May be the cache of browser caused the menu text problem. When i view your site today with Chrome, the menu display well in black color.

Please check again.

Thanks

Thanks very much, yes, finally it’s looking good now in iOS.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.