HomePage Forums Traveler Publish tours on the home page

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello;
    I would like to publish my tours on the main page, as shown in the following site example. But I couldn’t. Can you help me with where I can do this?

Thanks

Photo

I’ll send you a picture, but your site gives an error. I’il try sending it again.

Photos

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi

You can use your tour ID to add in the list ID section of element to display your tour.

Thanks

Hello;
    can you give me more details? Can you write step-by-step on how to do it?
    Thanks

Hi

1. Please edit the tour to get the ID on browser url.

2. Edit your page, open List Service element and put the tour ID to the List ID field to display your tour in the list.

Thanks

Hello there; I tried, but I couldn’t. Could you please tell me by showing me the pictures? Do you have a document for this? It’s too hard to use your system. Why did you make it so complicated ?. I think Tour ID and Destination ID must be entered in order to publish Tours and Locations on the main page. 275,7965,7970,1944,1945. Where can I find these IDs? I don’t know what you’re setting these numbers for.

Help me..
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

My image will show you the place to get the service ID: http://prntscr.com/oxhrbv

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.