HomePage Forums Traveler Questions

Topic Resolution: Resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 61 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Hello

1. Theme only available shortcode that display a button to download invoice. You can find the shortcode in Traveler Settings > Email Template.

If you set up smtp to send email but does not receive any email, you should work with server to check spam filter.

2. In Email Template section, you can use the shortcode that theme support to set up email content.

3. If your site is in HTTPS method, all the image that you upload or link will be in HTTPS too.

4. You can open these folder then remove the images by your self.

Thanks

Hello,

I can’t update WP-Bakery Plugin today , It requires license . What shall I do ? Do updating the theme to new version solve this issue ? My Traveler theme current version is V2.0

Thanks!

Hello

You can download it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pz9cwtb1cuc8x1z/visual5.4.5.zip

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

My image will show you the place to enable visual plugin.

Theme has supported WP ALL Import plugin to help you import data from other system but the it must have same data structure.

All import

Ical Synchronize

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

The problem come from one of your plugin. I deactivated it then go to Visual Role section to change it for you.

Also theme does not supported “TravelClick” system. You can refer our document for more information of booking system that theme supported:

API System

Please note: Ical does not automatic sync data. You have to do it manually.

Thanks

Hello

1.2. You should deactivate your plugin one by one to check the problem. I deactivated all 3rd plugins to check so i am not sure which plugin caused the problem.

3. Some of file come from theme core, some from 3rd plugins. With the file that does not related to theme file, you can remove it.

Thanks

Hello

Please check the header item for Cart in Traveler Settings > Styling Options > Header tab > Header menu items.

Also the cart only work with woo booking method. With Modal Booking method, theme does not use Cart.

Thanks

Hello,

I want to make my website load faster , do u think using Content Delivery Network (CDN) can make a great difference on performance ?

Thanks!

Hello

You can refer our faq for more details:

My Website Is Slow. What Can I Do?

Also you can try WP Rocket plugin to minify css/js files to make your site load faster.

Thanks

Hello

1. You can try this key for google map:
    AIzaSyAbiWD8crgFpYN8GEeaL6Qjg0lTpFJgmuk

Also be sure you server meet our requirements:

Requirements For Traveler

2. Weather data have some issue so that does not display the weather info. Please wait to fix for that system. It will available soon and your api will automatic work back.

3. You can use Poedit to change that text including ? mark.

Manual Translation

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.