HomePage Forums Traveler Random List of Hotels

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

How to make a list of all hotels on one page (https://travelerwp.com/search-result-hotel-1/) but do not be sorted by their price, name, or date but to be sorted randomly every time I refresh the page.

I want all my partners to have the same privileges and that their hotels are randomly displayed on the site not always some partners to have their hotel on top of page some to the end of page.

Hello

In order to get that, we need change the code. Please provide FTP account so i can help you do it.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

You ftp account is incorrect.

Please check again.

Thanks

Hello

I have customized hotel search result to random. You can check again and remember back up this file before update theme:

/home/kladovos/public_html/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/class/class.hotel.php

and

/home/kladovos/public_html/wp-content/themes/traveler/st_templates/hotel/search-elements/result.php

Thanks

Hello

You should copy those files to same folder path of parent theme in CHild theme to make it save.

Thanks

Hello Bryan.

I was put this file in child theme as you told me but now after updating theme I lost random option! What is wrong?

Hello

I have checked and see there is no inc/class/class.hotel.php file in traveler-childtheme/inc/class/ folder.

Please check again.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.