HomePage Forums Traveler Recommendation request

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pedroantogarciad 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello Team Bryan

I would appreciate if you recommend me a plugin that optimizes the speed of the site. This must be compatible with your theme and the WPML. In addition this should not disable the CCS custom (for example: W3 total cache and everything else.

Currently I am running the version 2.0.3.

I was working with the Autoptimize plugin to reduce the size of the .css and the .js but I get an error and then it disables the “CSS custom”. So is highly important if you can recommend me another plugin.

I do love your theme it’s awesome, but what I really need is to make it faster, so please let me know which recommendations you can give to make it faster and also for the adjustments like (current update: PHP Max Input Vars 3000, PHP Time limit: 900, WP Memory limit: 512.

thanks in advance!
    PG

Hello

There are many reasons why a WordPress website is slow. Our document will show you more details about it:

My Website Is Slow. What Can I Do?

Also you can try WP Rocket plugin to minify css/js file to make site load faster.

Hope this can help.

Thanks, best regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.