HomePage Forums INDUS Remove Comments, Author and post from Members pages

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    scr

Hi, I have tried to disable comments, author, date, post and old post on the Members and Investors pages. I have unchecked “Discussion” and “Comments” and even tried to turn off comments for all pages using the Screen Options, and also unchecked the “Allow comments…” option under the general settings for “Discussion.” Yet it is still coming up on those pages.

I don’t need the blog features for this site and would like to it disabled. I also tried Disable Blogging plug in with no luck. What am I missing?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You have to edit each blog post and uncheck discussion option to disable comment feature of blog post.

Thanks

scr

Hi,

I have edited each member page and unchecked discussion option, but the date, author, new post button, avatar, comment box and all post are still visible?

Also, is there a way to reduce the image size on the member pages? The client doesn’t like his profile image so large.

Thanks

Attachments:

I mean check on the discussion and then at the option bellow, uncheck on allow comment options to disable it.

My image will show you more details.

Thanks

Attachments:
    scr

Hi, I have done what you suggest but I am still getting the date, jcr, newer post button, all post by jcr button and comment box showing up?

Thanks

Attachments:

I have removed the section bellow the blog post for you.

Please check again.

Thanks

scr

Hi, could you tell me how you did that as I want to disable the other directors pages too. Is it possible to disable (not show) the date and JCR also?

Like the service pages. They don’t have any post/blog info.

Thanks

Attachments:

I just replied this question on your other topic. Please follow it for more details.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.