HomePage Forums Traveler remove meta tag theme-color

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 4 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have a “new” website hosted in Godaddy on which the “Traveler” theme was installed and the demo in its modern version, once this was done, an essay site was created to be able to do the tests and know the characteristics of the topic .
    I have several questions to ask, at the moment I start with this, attached image of the source code.
    The information provided by the site and ftp correspond to those of the test site.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello There,

We saw that you had marked your ticket “Resolved”, we hope you had done with this issue and keep doing business well with us.

Please let us know if you still need any further helps, we are here to serve all of customer.

Regards!

Miss Thao

Thank you for your response, but by mistake mark it as resolved, however, I have not resolved it, it is still pending.

You can edit this file of theme to remove it: traveler\header.php

Thanks

Thank you very much, I have it. One more question, to make such changes is it more convenient to have a child theme?

Hi

Yes we are recommend using child theme to modify the theme file to keep the changes safe when theme update.

Thanks

Thank you !!!

You are welcome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.