HomePage Forums Traveler Remove mobile use currency?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I have removed the currency converter from the theme options but it appears in the menu on mobile use and i would like to remove it. What is the css for this?

At the same time i have added an extra button in the menu which does not appear in the mobile use? Why is this happening?

I have removed the currency converter from mobile devices for you.

ul.slimmenu.collapsed li:last-child{display: none !important;}

Also the extra menu that you mention are: List Anything and Idea? It stayed in top header and unfortunately, the top header has been hidden from mobile device.

You can use this css code to make it appear again:

@media (max-width: 992px){
    .header-top {
        display: block !important;
    }}

Thanks

Hi there,

It seems to add those links but it is wrong as it displays the menu by default! What i need is that those links are within the hamburger menu which will be visible once the user presses on it.

Hello

hat collapsed menu (hamberger menu) using different layout with menu on desktop so it can not display like desktop screen.

It take the menu item on the Menu section at Styling Options > Header > Header menu items to display. Not the menu item on Top Bar section.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.