HomePage Forums Traveler Removing user account creation

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  actigner 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Is there a setting to remove the user account login/creation from the header? My client does not need this feature and would like it removed. See attached. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can config the header item in Traveler Settings > Styling Options > Header tab > Header menu items.

Thanks

That setting is definitely where the change can be made but with one caveat. In my settings that area was empty (did not show the three existing items) or any items for that matter. I first had to add all the items then remove the one(s) I did not want.

Bottom line, it is now working as I wanted it to but only after completing the steps I mentioned above. FYI, I did not load any demo data on this WP site.

For what it’s worth, the Traveler template is probably the most configurable one I have ever worked with. Hopefully over the course of my integration I will be able to resolve any future issues with your excellent support.

Hello

The default option from us is display all the items. If you add your custom item, theme will use your configured item to display.

Thank you.

that would be a good item to document in the online instructions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.