HomePage Forums Traveler Rent, entry and exit same day (Example Entry 11/15/17 and exit 11/15/17)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Hi, Bryan.
    I need the rent to be booked only one day. I have partners who need to be able to rent the house just for one day. For example, we need a guest to choose to enter on 11/16/17 and can leave that same day 11/16/17 and pay only for that day.

Can you help me get this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

In your activity settings, you can select Daily Activity type for your service. Then user can only select 1 date in calendar for rent.

My image will show you more details.

Thanks

Attachments:

Good morning,

Please I need to hide some details of the contact details in the car.

Enclosed I sent the photo indicating what I need to hide.

Thank you very much

Attachments:

Can you also check why the logo of the car brand does not work? It does not work, I have put them in the three cars that I created but they do not appear.

Thank you

3º The text editor in the cars does not work. Please solve this, you can not create nice text design with this editor in the car.

There is no text editor

attached image

Attachments:

Hello

1. I removed these items for you in car booking details.

2. Do you mean the logo above car booking details at point 1?

3. It is a small bug that theme does not load content field in create car. We will fix this problem in new theme 2.0.2.

Thanks

Hi Bryan, the data I want to hide has reappeared.

I checked this morning and could not see it, but I updated something and everything has appeared again.

Can you please hide this contact information again?

Can you be a little clearer where I change the pickup and release data of the car that appears?

Attachments:

Hello Bryan, I have been able to remove the contact details of the phone and email of the details of the car.
    I found this code in another post that you wrote and I was able to add it to my website.

.single-st_cars .booking-item-deails-date-location >ul>li:nth-child(3),
    .single-st_cars .booking-item-deails-date-location >ul>li:nth-child(4) {
    display: none;
    }

Can you be a little clearer where I change the pickup and release data of the car that appears?

Problem 2:
    I have been able to verify that the logo of the car does not work if it is uploaded from the partner’s car editor.
    If you upload it as an administrator from the wordpress wakend if you see the logo of the car. Please solve this is also necessary for partners.

Problem 3
    Please solve the small problems of the theme and update it before including new features so we can continue working.

4º There are more problems when creating cars.

When you create the title of the new car, the url that is created is not the url of the title of the car.

I have created three cars and the three urls are the same. Do not take the title of the created car, and only create the url “title”

http://capitancharter.com/barco-completo/title-3/
    http://capitancharter.com/barco-completo/title-2/
    http://capitancharter.com/barco-completo/title/

Please solve this is very important for Seo and the organization of the web. With this error you can not work with cars.

Attachment sent photo

Attachments:

Hello

1. That pickup information is from your selected data. Just select other date or time or location, it will change.

2. When i activate the parent theme, i still can upload the car logo as well.

4. Did you add the title for your car before create car? This problem has been fixed in theme v2.0.

Please check again.

Thanks

Hello Bryan,

2nd Why does not the boat logo work with the theme child?

3rd Yes, I added the title before creating the car. I have created four cars and the four have the wrong url. Only “title” appears in the url, please check yourself.
    Create a new car for you and check it out.

Please do not answer my questions with questions. I before asking you any problem I always check everything very well.

3º I have recreated another car but still creating the bad url.

I just created this car again, I’ve already created five and in all cars it creates the bad url. please check it

http://capitancharter.com/barco-completo/title-5/

Hi, Bryan. I need to hide the following functions.

5.I need to hide the external reservation box on the partners page when creating new car services and tours. I do not need partners to have this possibility.

attached I send you photo.

6. I also need to hide the payment settings tab. In the panels of creation of cars and tours “tab payment”

attached image

Attachments:

7º Another problem in cars

When you create extra equipment in the cars and the price is for hours, the price does not correspond. The multiplicity that makes the hourly price in the extra equipment is not good.

Please check this.

attached image 7º

8º When you create a custom price for days in cars when creating a new car, this function gives an error.
    It is only possible to create a personalized price on the cars once the new car has been registered.
    When you create the custom price when registering a new car, it is not possible to make an error.

Please check this too.

attached image 8º

Can you update the theme with all the car errors solved?
    I need to have this finished to start working online.

Thanks for your time

Attachments:

9º I need to establish a fixed deposit payment for all services.

I want to hide the option of payment by deposit for the partners. This has to be hidden, but it has to work at the time of making the payment each client.

I need to establish the default deposit payment with a percentage of 30% for all service payments. The customer must always pay 30% deposit for reservations.

The partner can not see this option. Only the administrator has to be able to set the fixed deposit percentage for all services.

My website will be created as a reservation system for commissions and I do not want the partners to be able to establish the percentage of payment per deposit.

Attachament image

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.