HomePage Forums Traveler Rent, entry and exit same day (Example Entry 11/15/17 and exit 11/15/17)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Hello

2. Did you custom any code in theme? It might caused conflic with some feature.

3. i have created some car and see the title still work well. You can check it here:

– Backoffice Capitanes

5.6. It seem you have hidden these fields on partner dashboard. I don’t see it anymore.

7. We are working on to fix the car equipments in next theme version 2.0.2. Please wait to next monday to update theme to fix it.

8. Yes it is. Like the inventory, you only can do it after create new car then edit it to make the change.

9. The deposit amount must be greater than the commission. If you fixed the amount to 30% and when you have any commission lower than it, theme will not work. Please consider.

Thanks

Hi, Bryan.

2º If I have created some custom css code, practically only for text? and I have corrected the height of the highlighted notice that did not show the price in the thumbnails.
    I checked and everything is fine

3º I have been checking and the url problem persists.

I have seen that you have created this car

http://capitancharter.com/barco-completo/title-6/

As you can see, the url continues to be created incorrectly.

I have also created two more cars, and they continue to create the url of the car page incorrectly.

Please check it

5.6º Sii, It seems that I am learning to hide elements.
    This is good for you, so I bother you less
    Thank you

9º About the payment by deposit.

I need the partner can not establish payment by deposit.
    Payment by deposit must be fixed for all services at 50% of the payment of the reservation

I need the payment per deposit for each service at the time of booking from the web to be 50%

To the partner I will hide the option of payment by deposit.
    I just need that each payment made by the clients, whatever the service they hire, the deposit of the payment must be 50% of the total of the reservation

Please help me with this is very important.

How can I create “next and back” buttons in the tables to create new cars and new tours?

I need to create these buttons only for when new services are being created.
    When the service is already registered, these buttons do not need to appear.

The following button must take the partner to the following table to continue adding data of the services

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

3. Do you have any custom code on theme? If not, i will help you install the latest theme version from our to check because this problem has been fixed long time ago.

If you have any custom code, please back up it.

9. In this case, i will help you change the code to get it but i need check the point 3 first and working with latest theme version.

10. We manage the steps by tab so in order to create car or tour, partner need change the tab to add the content.

Thanks

Hi, Bryan.

Can you update. The custom files are in theme child.
    I’ve backed up

I have installed in another domain the latest version of the theme and I created a car and I also have the same error in the url.

I leave the url:
    http://mundoactividades.com/coche/title-2/

regards

Hello

I found a small issue when create new car. I have quick fixed the problem for you.

New theme version will available in next monday. You can update theme to fix it.

Thanks

Hello Bryan, I have updated the theme and the problem of the url of the cars is already solved. thank you very much.

We can now do the 9º step. About payment by deposit of 50%.

9º About the payment by deposit.

I need the partner can not make the payment by deposit.
    Payment by deposit must be fixed for all services at 50% of the payment of the reservation

I need the payment per deposit for each service at the time of booking from the web to be 50%

To the partner I will hide the option of payment by deposit.
    I just need that each payment made by the clients, whatever the service they hire, the deposit of the payment must be 50% of the total of the reservation

Please help me with this is very important.

Thanks for your time.

Hello

I have customized the code in these files: traveler/st_templates/user/user-edit-cars.php and
    traveler/st_templates/user/user-edit-tours.php to make the deposit by 50% by default.

Please back up the files before update theme or you can copy it to child theme to make it save.

Thanks

thank you Bryan you are very kind

I congratulate the team for the update and its theme

I hope you’re happy with it.

Your satisfaction is our pleasure – Please vote and send your comments to us if you happy with our products and support.

Thanks a lot!

Hello Bryan,

There is a problem with the taxonomy of the attributes.

When you create a taxonomy parent and then create your taxonomy children, these are not seen in order on the partner’s page when creating any type of service.

The taxonomy father should be as a title and below appear the taxonomy children in order. But this is not possible now.

How can I make it appear in order? I need it to appear in order so that the partner can understand well the taxonomy that he has to select.

Attached image

Attachments:

Hello

Unluckily, theme will display all category without order in partner dashboard. There is no settings to make it appear in order so that the partner can understand well the taxonomy that he has to select.

Thank for your understanding.

There is no possible way to do it?

Can you take this as an arrangement for the next update?

Thank you very much for your time

Hello

If sort the list taxonomy as parent-children like in admin dashboard as a tree display, there is no enough space to display all of category.

Thank for your understanding.

Hello Bryan.

I need to change the order of the attributes.

I need to change the order so that the attributes are seen correctly on the partner’s page.

Can you please tell me how to do it?

Thanks for your time

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.