HomePage Forums Traveler Rental not adding to Cart

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

When I click on Book on a Rental it gives me this error :

“Notice: unserialize(): Error at offset 760 of 1231 bytes in /home/attribut/public_html/dev/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/class/class.cart.php on line 788”

and in the cart it says “Sorry! Your cart is currently empty.”

Hello

I checked your site and see you did not config check out page to make the payment. Please refer our document for 2 payment method that theme provide then check again.

Booking

Thanks

Thank you Bryan. I set it up and the modal form is showing … howver the booking information is not showing on the right of the modal, it looks empty …. also the same php error comes up after the modal opens …. see screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

I tried to book a room of your site and the booking details still display well.

Please clear the cache then check again.

https://dev.vacsment.com/hotel_room/junior-suite-7/?check_in=03/08/2018&check_out=03/11/2018&room_num_search=1&child_number=0&adult_number=1

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

It works for hotel rooms but not for rental. See this one please: https://dev.vacsment.com/st_rental/wvvrs-promo-00123456/

Hello

The problem is your extra service have special symbol so it made the error.

I have fixed for you.

Please check again.

Thanks

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for your help!

I’m the owner of the website and have been communicating with Kien (Kien Tran Trung) via email. Could you please follow up?

The conversation has been to complete additional work (some is covered by support and other I’ll pay for), yet I need to get started ASAP and completed by next week.

Since this User was made with Kevin’s email (kevin@vacsment.com), I would not be able to respond immediately. Is there a chance to get notified by other methods?
    -WhatsApp: +1(407) 421-5447
    -Email: Victor@AttributeMarketing.com / Victor@Vacsment.com

Best regards,

Victor Ortega

Hello

We just support customer in this forum.

Thank for your understanding.

Understood.

Can you help us please fix the bug?

Thanks

Hello

What bug that you mentioning?

Thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.