HomePage Forums Traveler Rental per Month

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Alexdiag 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Is possible to create a Rental per Month instead per day?
    The problem is that in my community everybody put prices per month not per night

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

The Hotel and Rental service set the price by night. It does not allow to change to other price unit.

Thank for your understanding.

Thank for your answer, There is an option to have this field to select between daily/weekly/monthly?
    Will be great I am trying to use your Theme for my community
    I am willing to pay for some changes that I need
    Many thanks for your help and let me know who is the best person to talk to
    Cheers
    My email leonardo.castano@gmail.com

Hello

According to envato’s policy, we do not accept custom code anymore but you can submit request for us here: https://shinehelp.shinetheme.com/custom-service/ so our team can check and help you do it.

Thanks

Hi,

I too would like to have the option to charge hotels and rentals on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, I think it would add even more flexibility to the theme compared to the competition.

Thank you.

Hello

I understood your wishes but we just support the theme functions in here. If you have sent the request, our team will check and response you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Bryan thanks for your answers but as you said for Hotel a price per night make sense totally and I am with you at this point
    But for rental is another market keep in mind that if you have a spare room you want to rent it per month because you want to have safety in your house you don’t want to have people coming and going like in a hotel, so make sense for rental to have the chance to choose to rent your spare room on daily basis, weekly or monthly.
    Please think about it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

I have created a task for our team to check but i am not sure if it will available in next theme version.

They will filter all the consider task to update.

Thanks

Thank you very much

Need functionality for monthly rentals!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.