HomePage Forums Traveler Rental property entries not updating

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 43 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  adrian@creativeindividuals.digital 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

We have recently been removing some of the demo content and replacing it with real data. Upon doing so we have found a few issues which I have detailed below:

1) Demo Property data is still visible in front-end dashboard even though removed from the back-end, as it does not allow me to remove content from the front-end dashboard. Also when clicking the status button in the front-end nothing seems to happen.

2) Now that we are adding properties from the back-end they do not seem to be showing in the front-end. It is showing no results when there is already 4 keyed in.

Please advise

HI

you should go to Traveler Settings > Sync Availability and Upgrade Data to update database structure to make theme work properly.

Thanks

Hi I have run both these tasks and still not seeing the rental data in front end and historic demo data is still visible.

Please advise?

Thanks

Hi

I checked your search result page and see there are have no any demo rental.

Please clear all your cache then check again.

Thanks

Hi the cache has been cleared but still no sign of the rental inputted.

We currently have 4 rentals added, some were added from front end for testing and some from back end.

Please see attachment for proof of listings

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

OK we seem to have found the issue, it seems that any properties created in front end dashbaord are not showing up but when added from back end it seems to work fine.

Is there an approval process? If so, who are the approvals sent to by default?

Hi

If you create service from Front Page like Partner, you need access the admin dashboard to improve it to make it available to display.

Thanks

sorry for thr delay in my response.

We are still having issues. I have just tried recreating the properties using the admin user via wp backend and still no use.

Also where do you find the properties due to be approve as i cannot see any approve button?

Can you kindly look at reviewing the issue as we are still not able to publish properties to frint end.

I also cannot find anywhere in the theme and wordpress back end where approvals are due.Also no emails have been sent to admin to verify or approve.

PLease advise

Hi

When you access the backend, you will see a notice message about partner post need approve as this image:

http://prntscr.com/p41p4k

Please check it again.

Thanks

No notices appeared on the backend when we created the properties from the front end. We have removed them and recreated through back end like the other items but still no sign of them.

Please advise

We would really like to get this sorted by today if possible. I have provided login details for the back end let me know if you need any further information.

We are also having a conflict with on our esential plugins due to qtip library, can you please explain how i can remove the qtip without effecting the theme functionality further?

Hello

Please note: we are not responsible for handling errors​ if you have for your 3rd plugins and customized code.

You need contact plugin author for more details.

Best regards

Hi Byran, As discussed the other 2 tickets we are still having issues with theme as properties are still not listed and no notices are coming up

Please stop avoiding the issue and providing short answers. We need someone to review the issue as we have all other custom types working except the property rental/

PLease advise

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.