HomePage Forums Traveler Rentals aren't working

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thoai Ngo 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

We’ve setup multiple rentals but none allow you to select a date, and the booking redirects to the homepage. Could you take a look and provide a solution please – thank you.

Here is an example: http://yourwebsitedev.co.uk/italytravel/rental/castello-di-pergolato-tuscany-villa-rental/

The Availability calendar is not showing and when you click on the booking button, it redirects to the Home.

Hi

You should set up checkout page for modal booking and cart page with checkout page if you use woocommerce booking.

Our document bellow will show you more details:

Booking

Beside it, please go to Settings > Permalinks > select Post Name type.

Thanks

Hello.

Thank you for your answer.

Following the recommendation of the page you linked to, I navigated to Booking Options in Traveler Settings to enable Booking with Modal, but I found no such option there.

Please see my attached screenshot.

Thank you. Regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Thank you for your help, the booking button is now working.

1 other issue we’re having is that the user cannot select a booking date – on the booking page nothing happens when you click the date field, and trying to edit on the checkout page just refreshed the page.

Thank you

Hello,

You should choose a Rental Layout for each rental item.

We checked and found a rental item missing set Rental Layout.

We quick fix and You can see attached the image to show more details.

Regard!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi there,

Thank you, we’ve resolved this one now. Last one I think, we’ve switched to the parent theme to check i’s not a child theme error, but the pricing is still not adding to the checkout page http://yourwebsitedev.co.uk/italytravel/checkout/

Hello,

Please provide FTP account.

We will check to help you.

Regard!

This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello.

Have you checked the website after we provided the FTP account details?

That was some time ago. We’d like some feedback, please.

Thank you.

Regards.

Is there any news on this?

Hello,

We checked your site. It is being used type single hotel layout. So, It is not worked for Rental service.
    So, If you want to service Rental, Then turn off switch Turn on/of single blog in Theme Settings > Hotel Alone Option.

Thanks

Hello.

We have done what you have advised, but with no result.

Can you please send a screenshot of what you recommend or describe in more detail, step by step, what you recommend?

Thank you.

Hello, Sorry for the multiple messages, this is from the development team working on the website.

http://yourwebsitedev.co.uk/italytravel/rental/castello-di-pergolato-tuscany-villa-rental/

1.) We have the availability calendar in the main body of the website. However none of the dates can be selected. Why is this and how can we fix?

2.) We have the calendar on the right hand side. Once the dates have been selected and we have gone to the checkout page, the pricing and the total is missing.

Could you please check the issue and then provide a solution. When providing the solution, could you please check that it works? It takes a long time when you provide an answer which doesn’t work.

Obviously our client is very eager to finalise. I look forward to your response.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.