HomePage Forums Traveler replace url

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

how to replace the st_category_cars link?

Hello

You can check all custom link that theme allow to edit in Settings > Permalinks section.

Thanks

I can not see this option here. And what’s important about the cars. Because we do not want to use cars for boats. vafyis the cars instead of the boats should be in the link.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

The change you set in that section will apply for site url. With other Car text on body content, you can edit the layout and change some title, check on Traveler Settings > Car Options for more car text and use Poedit to change special car text:

Manual Translation

Thanks

Thanks for the help. I can not find yet two links to where to replace. I attach pictures of him. Where can I change these?

st_category_cars/economy/
    st_cars_pickup_features/terminal-pickup/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Please provide your site url with an admin account so i can help you check it better.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

You can post here with private message. Only you and our supporter can see it.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

That is permalinks of post type. Theme does not allow to edit. You can only edit the permalink of service type.

Thanks

Can not you change the car links?

Hello

It fixed in the code so you can not change it.

Also the car attribute only display in single car to customer know, they can not view that attribute page. Only you can see it.

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.