HomePage Forums Traveler ROOMS still not working in translated versions

This topic contains 24 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

yes please contact if you the problem still exist after update theme so i can check it for you.

Thanks

Hello Bryan,
    Unfortunately, your latest release 2.7 did not solve any problem abd the translation is not working in the French, German, and Spanish Language for the rooms page.
    PLEASE FIX IT! I need to do online and I have been stuck here for two weeks!

Hello

We will update new theme today to quick fix the calendar issue.
    Thanks

Hello Bryan,
    My problem is room translation as explained many times in the past two weeks. I cannot go online because of this bug. You said to me that I should contact you if after updating to 2.7 the problem remained and it still remains. Please, help me fix it. Thanks

Hello

You can use this package to install to fix the issue:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/null/traveler.zip/file

Also after update theme, you should go to Traveler Settings > Sync Availability and Upgrade Data to update database structure to make theme work properly.

Thanks

Hello,
    Unfortunalety the file is missing in that link. Could you please upload it for me? You have my wp user account and ftp account and pw. Thank you.
    P/S: Please do not let me wait too long

Hello

That is new version 2.7.1. It is available for your update in Themeforest now.

Please update your system then check again.

Also after update theme, you should go to Traveler Settings > Sync Availability and Upgrade Data to update database structure to make theme work properly.

Thanks

Hello

All your room is displaying well in your all language.

Please clear cache then check it again.

Thanks

Wow! It finally works 🙂
    In case of updating the theme to some next versions, do I have to add some file again that might go lost? For example, anytime I update I have to upload the po and mo files. Thanks again for finally solving the issue! Regards

Hello

The way to translate is:

– Translate on your desktop

– Upload translated .po/.mo files to live site.

– After update theme, copy translated .po/.mo files to language folder of new theme package and replace the existed files then update .po file to get all new words.

– Translate new word then upload to live site again.

There are have some point you need to care:

– Install theme on your localhost (your computer) and your site (live site) using same theme package.

– Follow the document to set up and update language file (.po) to get full available words.

– Translate the word normal as the document with the site on localhost.

– After translated, using FTP to move the translated file to your live site with same folder and replace it.

==> now your live site has translated.

– After each new theme version, there are always have new word can be translated, you update for both localhost and live site with same theme package then come back to point 1 to translate again.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.