HomePage Forums Traveler Search doesn't work and other issues

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi Bryan,

I have some (big) problems with tour theme…

1- The search doesn’t work. I land on blog page (in classic model) without tour or anything.
    2- Big problem with this page (look attached file)
    3- Change colour with CSS Code doesn’t work

Please I need help

Thanks,
    Lucas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Can you help me please ? Your theme doesn’t work !

I tried to reinstall all the theme… there is always same problems (with tour demo)

I installed hotel demo to check and everything works well!

So, There is a problem with the demo tour.

Do you sell a theme that is not finished ?

Thank you for telling me what to do to fix this.

I am having the same issue, Lucas. It has been more than 5 hours since I posted the following on Themeforest:

“The Search function on the main page of the default Tour Demo is dysfunctional. When someone clicks a destination name and then clicks Search, the user is taken to the Blog page and not to the Search Results for that destination. I’ve had to reinstall the theme from starch just to be sure that it was not me who broke the function, but this is still dysfunctional. Please update ASAP or inform me how this can be fixed.”

I haven’t received any response yet. I’ve made fresh installs several times. You may have seen the post about the Option Tree plugin, I did whatever suggested on news installs to no avail.

It may also be related to the wpbakery page builder as it is outdated.

I don’t understand how it’s possible to sell a theme that doesn’t work … And how Envato allows the sale of this theme.

I will not leave things like that, a refund doesn’t interest me, I want it to work.

If I have to write 1000 comments to tell people not to buy this theme with proof of all the problems and without the help of the support (Bryan …), I will do it.

Bryan, can you help us please ?

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

The problem is you did not set search result page so theme will redirect to default blog page.

Our document bellow will show you more details

New – Tour Search Result

Thanks

Of course I did it ! See Attached file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ah ok I found !!!! The problem was in tour options settings / Select layout for result page.

Thanks for your help !

I thought I was going to be crazy …

That is great to hear.

Please contact if you have any other question so i can help.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.