HomePage Forums Traveler Search filters not working on home page and view all rentals page

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi there,
    When I am trying to apply filters on view all homes page under filter by side widget. It doesn’t filter when I click on locations such as encore resort or any other location.It shows all the houses.
    Similarly, when I try to apply the rental type filter. It doesn’t work either.
    It is also not searching by rental amenities. It just shows up the all existing homes.

The searching filter only works with price and review score filter.
    How I can fix it. Will you guide me please.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi

you should go to Traveler Settings > Sync Availability and Upgrade Data to update database structure to make theme work properly.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

I am done with snchronize and data updgrade. It is successful but still down sidebar widget filters don’t work properly. Will you check it what’s going wrong there.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Bryan,
    I just fixed the synchronize error and it got successful. But still down sidebar widget filters don’t work properly. Will you check it what’s going wrong there?

Hello,

I checked It is being worked.
    Your site is being used version old 2.7.3
    Pls, update to version 2.7.5

Thanks

When I tried to upgrade the theme I am getting error and receiving a message saying:
    Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. Check back in a minute.
    Whats that and I am getting an html error on the theme and saying update is fail

Hi

You can try Manual Update method to upgrade your system.

Manual Update Method

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.