HomePage Forums Traveler Search result page error

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wildabella 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hi,

I found an error on the search results page, precisely on the second to last page (screenshoot is in the attachment). The element that I use for this page is [Ajax] ST Tours Search Result.

And I have other option, i tried to change the element [Ajax] ST Tours Search Result to be ST Tours Search Result. But using this, the checkbox in Category Filter can not be unchecked. That means the filter cannot be used.

Can you help me fix this? I did not get the right solution for this.

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

As i can see your search result page, it is still displaying well.

Also when you use any ajax element, you need to change all filter element to ajax too.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Bryan,

The Category filter doesn’t work, because I use the ST Tours Search Result element (not Ajax). If I use Ajax, the second page will error as in the screenshot.

Hello

That problem has been fixed in previous version. You should update your system to fix it.

Also after update theme, you should go to Traveler Settings > Sync Availability and Upgrade Data to update database structure to make theme work properly.

Thanks

Hi brian,

Actually i have modified some file in Traveler theme package. Can you give me a option, so that i will not lost the change i have create.

Thanks

We are recommend using child theme to modify theme code to keep it save. Please remember backup your system before changed something that you not sure.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

After update theme, you should go to Traveler Settings > Sync Availability and Upgrade Data to update database structure to make theme work properly.

Thanks

hi,
    I have done it several times, but there has been no change and the search result page is still empty. Is there another way?

I have also cleared the cache of my website. And try to make new page for it. But it’s the same.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.