HomePage Forums Traveler Search results problems with TravelPayouts in Traveler Search Tab.

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m trying to use languages (ex. Chinese) other than English for search in the search tab with booking.com (hotel search) and TravelPayouts (flight search). I’ve set Traveler Settings>API Configure>Default Language to Chinese (both in Booking.com tab & TravelPayouts tab). however, booking.com is successful to list search result in my target language, ex. Chinese language. TravelPayouts is still list search result in English and Destination field in the search result page of TravelPayouts is null. Any configuration I should do further to make it work? Thanks.

Hello

You must config language for travelpayout in Travelpayout page too.

Please check again.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

You can set up Whitelable for Travelpayout to make it display the result incorrectly.

Our document will show you more details.

http://shinetheme.com/documentation/traveler/docs/theme-settings/api-system/travelpayout-whitelable/

Thanks

Hello

Did you select location or destination in the search form before making the search?

Please provide your site url with an admin account so i can help you check it.

Thanks

Hello

Travelpayout does not allow to insert hieroglyphs like Chinese language. Please switch to Latin language like English then check again.

Thanks

Hello

We will check and update it to make it work with Chinese language.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Thank you so much. Shall I keep this issue open or other status?

Hello

Yes you can leave it here.

Thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.