HomePage Forums Traveler search still not working

This topic contains 37 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Marta44 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Hello

Our developer @huannv and @shinehelp will access to help you fix it immediately.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks

It has been two days and the problem has not been fixed yet. That is not “immediately”. What’s going on?

I am afraid I need to request (actual) immediate help or a way of filing a formal complaint with a request for a refund as your theme does not work nor does your support service.

Hello

The problem has been fixed in your site.

You can check it again now.

Thanks

It has not. If I look for more than two adults it says there is no availability (even though there is). The filter is still stuck at max 25 USD. I’m astonished you are unable to fix this issue. What is going on?

What is the procedure to send a formal complaint and how can I actually get someone to fix this?

That’s not working as you can see. Only one hotel comes up instead of three. If you add one extra person and look fro three adults (1 or 2 rooms) it does not find any results even though there should be.

So no it is not working. I don’t understand why your developers can’t make such a basic function work. It’s quite unbelievable. Can you fix it? If not I want a full refund right now.

hello,
    pls provice acc ftp .
    Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.