HomePage Forums Traveler Second language issues in search result

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 40 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ast55 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Hello,

My site is almost ready to launch, but i found some issues, most of them on the second language (ro). All my hotels are translated in both languages (eng/ro) and are shown everywhere, which means they are translated right, but:

1. I made few dummy bookings on 10/10/2019-12/10/2019. The problem is that in the second language the booked hotels are still shown as available. You can continue the rental process until the last step, where is highlighted that the room is not available. So, this means the calendar works properly, but the search result don’t. (See Ro/Eng captures attached).

2. Issues found in the Partner Dashboard:

Mismatch between Hotel Booking tab and Booking History tab. I made 5 bookings, that are shown in Hotel Booking, but only one is shown in Booking History. See attached captures.

Hotel inventory shows wrong data: I made booking on all partner (Trav Locals) locations for 10/10/2019-12/10/2019, but in the inventory it’s shown only one, and also that one is wrong because it’s only 1 night from 2 is highlighted as Out of Stock (see Hotel Inventory Capture).

The Dashboard also doesn’t show true data. Even if I had 5 bookings, it’s showing zero Earning/Net Income.

Please check ASAP because my partners will not be happy with this website performance.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You can see also the capture for hotel inventory.

Attachments:

Hello!

Can you check this issue and give a solution??
    There are 3 days from posting time and have no answer.

Thanks!

Hello,

Sorry for late reply.
    Now, We are checking to help you.

Regard,

Thanks! Please check also the map in second language. From today started to show an error message.

Hi

Google does not provide free api for map anymore. You have to pay for the map to use for your site.

Thanks

Hello, Bryan!

I checked im the Google account and I have nothing to pay (see captures). If this was the problem, why is still showing the map in the english version (first language)?

I think there is another problem. Please check.

Also, what can you tell me about the other issues?

Thanks!

Attachments:

I checked with one of the guys from Google Platform and it was another Api key inserted there, which doesn’t belongs to my project. I think one of your guys worked on it and let it changed. I didn’t recognise the admin email of that API. I changed it with mine and it works now.

I found another issue. When I search for accomodations in one destination, in second language and second currency, it shows nothing.

Please check all those 3 theme bugs. For the first 2 there are 5 days with no answer and my business will have delays that will cost me thousand of euros.

Thanks!

Attachments:

I found another issue in partner dashboard. I will write them all here in order to be easier to check them:

1. I made few dummy bookings on 10/10/2019-12/10/2019. The problem is that in the second language the booked hotels are still shown as available. You can continue the rental process until the last step, where is highlighted that the room is not available. So, this means the calendar works properly, but the search result don’t. (See Ro/Eng captures attached).

Mismatch between Hotel Booking tab and Booking History tab. I made 5 bookings, that are shown in Hotel Booking, but only one is shown in Booking History. See attached captures in the first post.

Hotel inventory shows wrong data: I made bookings on all Trav Locals (partner) locations for 10/10/2019-12/10/2019, but in the inventory it’s shown only one, and also that one is wrong because it’s only 1 night from 2 is highlighted as Out of Stock. Check hotel inventory.

The Dashboard also doesn’t show true data. Even if I had 5 bookings, it’s showing zero Earning/Net Income in first currency (EUR). It shows the income only in the second currency (RON).

The Booking Hotel shows wrong results in second currency. The prices are higher than the real ones. See captures 2 and 3 attached here.

3. Issues in search result (second language + second currency). When I search for accomodation in one destination, it appears zero results. In any other combination between language/currency seems to be ok. (capture 1)

Please check ASAP these major theme bugs because my business already has big delays and I’ll loose thousand of euros. There are already 5 days and still no answer. If you modiffy something, please do it with caution in order to not broke something that works properly, as it was the case of the maps in second language.

Thanks!

Attachments:

Hi

You should translate all page layout, location, service (hotel/room) to other language before search it.

Also please go to Traveler Settings > Booking Options > List of currencies to set up exchange rate for currency to make the Earning/Net Income display well in partner dashboard.

Thanks

Hello, Bryan

We already did all of these. Please check my warnings because this is not the cause and a week have already passed with no real solution.

Thanks!

Hi

1. That is a bug. Our team will check it immediately.

– The hotel booking is the booking from customer for this partner. But the booking history tab is display the booking from this partner.

– Did you set exchange rate for your currencies with primary currency?
    – What is the different price in your 2 images?
    3. If you have set up calendar available for service, you should go to Traveler Settings > Sync Availability and Upgrade Data to update database structure to make theme work properly.​
    Thanks!

Hello Bryan,

1. Ok, waiting for solving this issue.

2.1 – understand;
    2.2 – yes, it was setted: 1 Eur = 4.8 RON. The issue remains. The income is shown only in the second currency (RON). So this is also a bug.
    2.3 – Room price 576 Eur, instead of 120 Eur. Extra bed 144 Eur, instead of 30 Eur. In second language it shows the RON amount, but in Eur, because 120 x 4.8 = 576 and 30 x 4.8 = 144.

Should the Partner Dashboard be translated also? Because we let this page only in main language.

Thanks!

3. I dit it but the issue is still open. Nothing shown on second language (RO) + second currency (RON). The services are shown in the accomodation (cazare) page, but when I enter dates on filters they dissapear. It’s a search result problem, not a calendar one because the calendar works properly in the service page.

The second currency is Lei, not RON – sorry.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.