HomePage Forums Traveler Second language issues in search result

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 40 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ast55 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author

Hey, Bryan

Do you have any news? In 2 days will be 2 weeks from when I rose these issues, (which are theme bugs, not custom codes) and still no solution. These delays cost me a lot!

Please provide a solution ASAP.

Thanks,
    Radu

Hi

You did not set up currency correct as the image:

https://prnt.sc/pkfief

https://prnt.sc/pkfitj
    Please check it again.

Thanks

Hello Bryan,

Thanks for your answer, but still have problems after i setted all as you shown me.

I think the problem is from one of the future settings:

Auto detect currency by language
    Mapping currencies
    Primary Currency

I think it’s a conflict between those settings. The search result is working properly only on the EUR as primary currency.

If I set RON as the primary currency for Romanian, the prices are not well calculated beucase the conversion is setted 1:1 with the partner already inserted price in Eur. Even if I mentioned That 1 Ron = 0.21 Eur. Anyway, in this case the search by filter is showing some results, but with the wrong price.

You can see attached my settings.

If you don’t think it’s a theme bug, please help me set the currency as follow:

1 Eur = 4.8 RON
    1 Ron = 0.21 Eur
    Eur as primary currency for English and Romanian.
    Ron as second currency for both languages.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi

The auto detect function is not supported to work in modern theme yet. You should disable it to make theme load exchange rate that you set up to use normal.

Thanks

Still the same problem.

The search by filter result doesn’t show accommodations in the second currency, no matter what settings I made.

It’s a theme bug!!!

I don’t want to lose another week with it. Why don’t you try to set the currencies as I mentioned before, if you don’t trust me??

Also, nothing happened with the other bug:

“1. I made few dummy bookings on 10/10/2019-12/10/2019. The problem is that in the second language the booked hotels are still shown as available. You can continue the rental process until the last step, where is highlighted that the room is not available. So, this means the calendar works properly, but the search result don’t. (See Ro/Eng captures attached).”

Bryan: “That is a bug. Our team will check it immediately.”

Also, in the Partner Dashboard shows different info between the 2 languages. Anyway, both are wrong.

With these bugs we can’t use your theme and already lost thousands of Eur. Our partners are asking every day when we’ll launch the website…

Please solve them ASAP!

In the Partner Dashboard i saw that Hotel Statistics section looks good now in both languages/currencies, but:

– In the first currency the hotel inventory shows only a part of bookings, the other part is shown on the second currency.

– In the second currency, at Booking Hotel section, the bookings made in Eur are shown with the amount of Lei (x 4.8), but with the symbol of Eur, when you click on details.

Please help me solve these issues, in order to launch the website asap.

Thanks!

Hello, Bryan

Any news?

I’m still waiting

Hi

I still can see the list accommodation in your both languages: https://prnt.sc/pmlq6c

Thanks

Hello Bryan,

It’s very clear specified previous that in the second curency is the problem, not in the second language. And there are also other issues:

– The search by filter result doesn’t show accommodations in the second currency, no matter what settings I made. It’s a theme bug!!!

– I made few dummy bookings on 10/10/2019-12/10/2019. The problem is that in the second language the booked hotels are still shown as available. You can continue the rental process until the last step, where is highlighted that the room is not available. So, this means the calendar works properly, but the search result don’t. You already said that is a theme bug, but nothing changed.

– In the Partner Dashboard i saw that Hotel Statistics section looks good now in both languages/currencies, but:

1. In the first currency the hotel inventory shows only a part of bookings, the other part is shown on the second currency.

2. In the second currency, at Booking Hotel section, the bookings made in Eur are shown with the amount of Lei (x 4.8), but with the symbol of Eur, when you click on details.

It’s the third week with no solution and you don’t even read right what i previously highlighted. This is not a support service!

Please give us solutions ASAP.

​Hi

Please check the search result with the filter i checked here:

Danube Delta & Black Sea

https://prnt.sc/pnhdku

As the screenshot, the filter option is checked and the accommodation can be found normal.

– The hotel still available to book because there are have some other Rooms that belong to hotel are available to book.
    – Partner dashboard: I have noticed the team about the currency issue. They will check and improve it.
    Thanks

Hello, Bryan

1. You didn’t understand. You need to set on the home page Romanian as language, Ron as currency. After that, you only need to click on “Cauta” and you’ll see no result. See attached capture.

2. You said that “The hotel still available to book because there are have some other Rooms that belong to hotel are available to book.”

Wrong! I told you that no rooms are available on that hotel. It passed a mounth and you don’t want to see this issue. Check the period of 05-07 November, on both languages, for 2 adults. Pay attention to the LOFT TREEHOUSE. On the first language it’s not showed in filtered results because IT’S BOOKED, but in the second language it’s wrongly showed as available. You already recognised one month ago that this is a bug and now you told me there is no problem, when obviously it is?

You can also check the 12-14 nov period, for 2 adults. You’ll se different results. On the En language there is Casuta Bunicii, but in the Ro language it is replaced with Villa Rihuinni Winehouse.

No hotel can have available rooms in one language and in the other not.

3. I hope they will really improve it and don’t tell me after another month that there is no problem.

Please solve ASAP this issue because I can’t use your theme with them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

it’s seems that there a bit of a bug going on with child currency.

The search function is only work with primary currency. Our team will check this issue immediately.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks

Please tell to your guys that they broke the “log in” and “sign up” buttons. They tried another header style and after that these buttons stopped working. Thanks!

Please help me to solve the log in/sign up issue ASAP because I need to list a lot of services. My target for launching the website is 15 november and I have a lot of work to do.

​Hello

Do you have any custom code in child theme?
    When i switch to parent theme, the login/register function are back to work normal.
    Please check it again.
    Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.