HomePage Forums Traveler setting

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

If i wanted to modify tour/activity/hotel/etc..(attached screeenshot) setting which template could i modify.

Please advice. I would like to add additional tabs

Thanks,
    Leso01

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

In order to add more tab setting for single service, you have to change the code to get that.

The best way is you should find a freelancer to help you develop and control your site.

Thank you.

Hi thanks for your reply. I do have a freelancer and he asked where can he find the codes so he could modify those codes. THanks

Hello

He can custom in this file: inc/admin/class.admin.tours.php and modify the function init_metabox for Tour service.

Do the same with other service in same folder path.

Hope this can help.

THanks

Thank you Bryan.

If I want to modify the “add new tour/ add new activity” form, where does he need to modify? Please see screenshot attached.

THanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

wp-content\themes\traveler\st_templates\user\user-edit-activity.php and wp-content\themes\traveler\st_templates\user\user-edit-tours.php are the files he need to check.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

You make me misunderstood your meaning.

I thought the discount that config in single service when you edit it.

This is Coupon discount.

Temporary, theme will apply the coupon discount with final price (included tax).

Thank you.

Okay, Thank you Bryan. I hope that the theme will apply the coupon discount before the tax is available in the next update.

Hello

I have transferred this case to our dev team to check and consider update in next theme version.

Please contact if you have any other question so i can help you check.

Thank you.

That’s great. Thank you Bryan.

Hello

The best way is you should find a freelancer to help you develop and control your theme and the functions.

Thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.