HomePage Forums Traveler Single hotel detail and room layout

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I have issues with layout of the single hotel and rooms
    If I create a single hotel layout -as in your documentation described- then when opening a single hotel page it doesn t find any available room, it sets the meni filter and lists all the available rooms in the system.(no for the choosen hotel)
    And i have set all the features in traveller settings, in the hotel and room general , created the layout and it didn t work
    Therefore i have to move back to the default layout that was
    At this point I would like to know where i can edit this default layout – for hotel and for rooms?

Hello

The default layout for hotel and room at Traveler Settings > Hotel Options > Hotel details layout and Traveler Settings > Room Options > Single room layout.

Thanks

Thank you for the response, but i can not edit or customize the default layout for the hotel or for the room in the options
    If I want to add extra St in the default and change the appearance od the containters,change the type of gallery etc i can not do it throuh this option.
    So as in layout we have different layouts for activities , where can i see the exact code of teh default layout for the hotel and room single image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

After check the layout was set in Theme Settings, you should go to Layout section and edit the layout in Theme Settings that set to default to change your new style.

Also when you creating service post, you can dirrect select layout for it. Theme will use it to apply the style on front end.

Thanks

ok, I still haven t find
    I am looking to set that the room can directly be booked from the hotel single without opening the room page. Where can I set that?
    How and where can i customize the partner site?

Hello

Unfortunately, theme does not allow to book the hotel room directly on single hotel page. Customer must open single room to book.

If you can coding, you can find all the needed files for Partner section at ~\traveler\st_templates\user folder.

Best regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.