HomePage Forums Traveler Site speed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I´m trying to work out why my site runs so slow. I run the following test and, although there´re a bunch of issues to be taken care of, I still think that there should be something else going on.
    https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.turismodeushuaia.com/qntLZHtu

Not only the user side is slow but also WordPress admin side is very slow as well.

I can see a noticeable improvement if I disable WPML.

On another note, is there any way to search through this help forum before posting?

Please advice.
    Regards,
    Pablo

Hello

There are many reasons why a WordPress website is slow. Our FAQ bellow will show you more details:

My Website Is Slow. What Can I Do?

Also you can try WP Rocket plugin to minify css/js file to make theme load faster.

Thank you.

Hello Guys, I have the same problem, and for sure it have to do with WPML,, although WPML work amazing on my other websites with other themes… so I’m sure its something between the theme and WPML.. once WPML is activated everything slows down specially in dashboard,

here check this out “for an under construction website that doesn’t even have visitors nor did I do any big modifications today”

– wp-cron.php requests per site:
    126 domainname
    234 domainname-ssl_log

– xmlrpc.php requests per site:
    144 domainname

-heartbeat (admin-ajax.php) requests per site:
    812 domainname-ssl_log

no idea what the problem is,, if you guys can help out because this is the main issue here,, and if I have to choose between WPML and the theme, of course I choose WPML since I have it already and this website is totally depending on multi languages.. so please help.

Hi @islamyacoub,

We can see your new ticket with this case.

Please follow that ticket for more details.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.