HomePage Forums BuildingX Slider Revolution will not activate – error message

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

All plugins have activated except for the slider revolution.

Here is the error message:Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /services/webpages/r/a/ramcopermits.com/public/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php:71 Stack trace: #0 /services/webpages/r/a/ramcopermits.com/public/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(572): RevSliderBaseAdmin::addMetaBox(‘Revolution Slid…’, ”, Array, NULL) #1 /services/webpages/r/a/ramcopermits.com/public/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(73): RevSliderAdmin->addSliderMetaBox() #2 /services/webpages/r/a/ramcopermits.com/public/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(44): RevSliderAdmin->init() #3 /services/webpages/r/a/ramcopermits.com/public/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php(164): RevSliderAdmin->__construct(‘/services/webpa…’) #4 /services/webpages/r/a/ramcopermits.com/public/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(1897): include(‘/services/webpa…’) #5 /services/webpages/r/a/ramcopermits.com/public/wp-admin/plugins.php(178): plugin_sandbox_scrape(‘revslider/revsl…’) #6 {main} thrown in /services/webpages/r/a/ramcopermits.com/public/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php on line 71

I resolved this error problem and activated the slider but the slides I set up does not show up on the pages. There is only a default and none of the names I’ve given the files.

Hello

That’s is great to hear.

As i can see, the slider is running well in your header now. Please contact if you have any other question so i can help.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.