HomePage Forums Traveler So So SLOW…

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have tried many things….using this Theme is just ssllooowwww.

I spent many weeks in choosing this theme so I purchased it and installed it as per 100s of times. It is having many issues for being slow both in the back and the front end.

To eliminate the server as the issue i used a different one without installing the demo data and still the same….slow!

Yes I have read the server requirements I just can work with this as the admin buttons take minutes to load each action! I have other WP sites and themes on the same sever and all works fine.

I just seen VER. 2.0.2 and thought YAY but it hasnt help so please help, I need this looked at or im just going to have to use a different solution.

This is the same problem we have, the website is so slow ….

Yes good ๐Ÿ™‚ meaning I’m not the only one as I have explored all the suggested options and tested it in many ways to prove that it is the theme itself that is the issue. Hope we get a solution as it cost over 100 to purchase and at this point no good to me as it has cost me many hours trying to get it to work! The new recent release hasn’t fixed it either! I choose these templates as it save reinventing the wheel so to speak…but looks like this week I have to find the 2nd best option and run with that.

Thanks for your post ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello,

There are many reasons why a WordPress website is slow. Our faq bellow will show you more details:

My Website Is Slow. What Can I Do?

Also you can try WP Rocket plugin to minify css/js files to make theme load faster.

Thanks

HI
    I have also the same issue
    It is the script that has some bugs which are slowing that. I thinh this is the biggest isse, becouse it doesn t matter all the features and teh structure if it is loading slowly, no one will ever have patient to wait for a site to load so much. So please check the script bugs which are cousing that. Without a speed of 6 sec it is pointless
    Kind regards

Hello

We will check and improve theme better in new version.

Thank for your all information.

This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.