HomePage Forums Traveler Some issues and a question.

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 142 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello Giannis,
    1. I have checked your sidebar issue on ipad pro device. I have changed some css code and fixed it. Please check it again.
    2. I have checked your image slider arrow issue on safari and ipad pro device. I still works. If it still does not work or i misunderstanding your point, please provide some screenshot so i can help you better.
    3. I have checked and fixed your ”smiley-faces”, the numbers of rooms, adults and children issue on ipad device. I have changed some css code in Traveler Setting -> Styling Options -> General -> Custom css. Please check it again.
    4. To set credit card icon you need to setup image for this credit card in Traveler Setting -> Booking Options -> Accepted cards. You can refer my attachment(set_icon_credit_card) or our document to more details.
    5. With plugin “WP social login” you shoudn’t to deactive because it provide some other login method via social network for theme. With WP-AUTOLOADER, WP-DOWNLOADER plugins I can not support for you because we do not yet test with our theme. Thank for your understand.

If it still does not work or i misunderstanding your point, please provide some screenshot so i can help you better.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello Giannis,
    Thank you for waiting.
    I have check your issues.
    I have fixed the colours of numbers, white text and drop icon of the search filter fields in shop page issue for you. Please check again.
    Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 143 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.