HomePage Forums Traveler Some isues

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi How i can fix this
    1) Have some problems with the map view in the accomodationspage of my website when i see the page in a movile device because dont showme the picture over the house when i set a location icon also the butoom of zoom there are bad located in the map See the picture
    2) I want to set the white background for the tabs in the layout off the single hotel room and activities also i have problem with the orientations and position in the description tab See the pictures
    3) In the form of the room you set that allow cancelation i have set this value in on but i dont see in the layout of the single room or services i dont see where you show this information for any please i means for example i set the cancelation values for example i allow cancelation in 2 days before of the arrival and the value of percent of refound in 50% but for any please of the single layout room i seee this informations explaind me the cancelation policty How i can show it
    4) Also in the main form when i see the page in a movile look whats hapend when i try to chose the location See the picture

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You post too much tickets and i have replied almost of your question.

Please check your other ticket for more information.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

You can check background image of Row setting or if you use Slide Location element, you can upload list of image to use.

Home Page

With the post image, that is Featured image. When you create service post, remember upload image to use.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

There are many reasons why a WordPress website is slow. Our FAQ bellow will show you more details:

My Website Is Slow. What Can I Do?

Also you can try WP Rocket plugin to minify css/js file to make theme load faster.

Thank you.

Hi, please find the attached pic, and look at the circled error message from WP page builder, i bought this theme from you, when i receive updates, the WP page Builder does not update. It does ask for license key. please advice.

Attachments:

Hello

Visual Composer is 3rd plugin paid version. You can not update it online.

If you want to update it automatic, you should buy your own license.

Normally, you can contact us to get new plugin version and manual install it:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/449y949sh7u2ug3/visual5.4.7.zip

Thanks

Hi . please find the attached pic, and look at the circled error message from WP page builder, i bought this theme from you, when i receive updates, the WP page Builder does not update.

You replied me last time, that i have to update it manually through the link you sent me, But i have question here.

My support time is 6 Month, one my support time is finished, how am i gona update the WP Page builder then please. ?

Best regards
    Saif Ali Khan

Attachments:

Hello

As i said before, if you update plugin via notification message, you must buy your own license to update.

You can contact us to get latest plugin version then manual update it.

Thank you.

Mr.Bryan,

I am surprised, you did not understand my question please. I asked you, my support period is 6 months only. After that, if i get the same message regarding WP page Builder, I wont be able to contact you,for manual update version, then what should i do at that time please. I bought this theme, so i do not want any kind of issue with my website please. I don’t want to see any miss happen or something is down due to WP page builder update please.

If WP page builder cause any issue to my live website, then this theme would be totally useless for me. I want you to tell me the permanent solution, so that nothing happens to my currently running website please.

I hope you understand what i am asking you please.

Thanks & regards

Hello

Visual Composer is a customised version, you cannot use original Visual Composer instead.
    And we have right to include Visual Composer in theme but we don’t have right to send you license (it’s Extended license for theme developers).
    We will try to update Visual Composer in theme as soon as possible when new update is available.
    Please wait for new version of theme (including new Visual Composer in \inc\files folder).

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.