HomePage Forums Traveler Some questions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have some questions about the theme:

1) How can I change the text on the homepage “Search and Save on Hotels”?

2) We would have only 4 and 5 star Hotels, however in the theme I can’t find where I can disable Hotel star 1, 2 and 3. Can you tell me where I can delete the 1,2,3 Hotel star filters?

3) How can I change on this page /search-result-hotel-1/ the grey color background color on the filters?

Greets,

Hello

1. Please edit the homepage and edit the element setting to change that text.

2. You can add this css code to Traveler Settings > Styling Options > Custom Css to remove 1.2.3 star option in Search result filter.

.page-template-template-hotel-search .booking-filters .booking-filters-list>li:nth-child(3) .checkbox:nth-child(3),
    .page-template-template-hotel-search .booking-filters .booking-filters-list>li:nth-child(3) .checkbox:nth-child(4),
    .page-template-template-hotel-search .booking-filters .booking-filters-list>li:nth-child(3) .checkbox:nth-child(5) {display: none;}

3. And this code to change background color of filter section:

.page-template-template-hotel-search .booking-filters { background: #cacaca !important; border: 1px solid #cacaca !important; }

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

1. Please edit the homepage and edit the element setting to change that text.

I cannot change this element in Visual Composer. Can you check where I can edit this text?

3. And this code to change background color of filter section:

.page-template-template-hotel-search .booking-filters { background: #cacaca !important; border: 1px solid #cacaca !important; }

Can you also tell me where I can change the background color of the filter bar above which includes “New
    Price ()
    Price ()
    Name (A-Z)
    Name (Z-A)”?

Thanks!

Regards,

Wouter

Hello

1. My image will show you the place to change the text.

3. You can use this code to change it:

.sort_top { background: #a4a9ad !important; }

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.