HomePage Forums Traveler Sort by not working

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, i found another problem. When I click on any sort option (new, price up, price down etc) it doesn’t work as intended. Specifically, on my production site all tours disappear. On the testing site, one of the two tours disappear (the other stays and I have no idea why). I will attach the link so you can test. Thank you.

Hello

You should make a search first then use the filter because theme will use your search conditions on the url to load data.

http://shinetheme.com/documentation/traveler/docs/theme-layout/layouts/tour-search-result/

Thanks

Well, obviously, but still. If you search for Athens in the link I sent you and then click any of the sorting options one of the two tours disappear (which it should not because both have Athens as location) I am waiting for your reply, thank you!

Hello

Your search function (location field) and search result layout are strange. Theme does not support to search by text inserted. You should create location from backend and assign it for service to make the search.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.