HomePage Forums Traveler Start Time

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Where can I put the start time or hours on the tour page? Because it doesn’t come out. In the administration panel when putting on a tour I can put the start time but when I go to look on the web as if it were a visitor it does not leave at the time that the tour starts.

Hello

Unluckily, The start time is not support to display in tour page at the moment.
    Thanks​

Is very important, when you put to display in the tour page?

Nor can I choose the start time on a tour if the tour is done 3 times a day, I can not choose the time, I want to do it and that causes that the maximum amount allowed per tour is not discounted by schedule and is only discounted by the total of the day That you have to put that is very important. Thank you.

Hello lanvalencia,

Sorry for late reply.

Now Our theme not support this feature.

However, Having feature not number day in our theme (Image1 ).
    And information for your (Image 2)

Regard,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You need to put in the future because is very important. If one tour make 3 time per day, the clients need to choose wich time.

Hello

I’m sorry, we don’t have this feature at moment. We will consider to add it to our service and we will notify you when it has been done.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.