HomePage Forums Traveler (ST)Categories and (ST)Images of Instagram not working for me

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Thao Le 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am trying to use the new tools listed above from the hiking layout but they are not working for me. The Instagram pictures are not coming up now are the categories.

I also tried the Title and content and the divider line is not working for me either.

Can you see what is going on with this?

Hello,

You can follow the document to build that hiking layout:

New Layout_ Hiking

Thanks​

Hello,

I followed the direction exactly as shown and they are not working. There seems to be issues with these new items just released or after the Version: 2.7.8.2 update.

I see others are having similar issues with different tools.

Hello

Please send the screenshot of the display problem so we can help you check it closer because when i check your homepage, the layout is displaying well.

Thanks

Hello,

Ok I was able to get the categories list and Instagram to work. I don’t why why it did not show before.

1. Issue I’m having now is the instagram is not taking up the whole screen width like your demo no matter what I do. I followed your settings as you can see from my screenshot.
    Any recommendation or will changing the padding fix this?

2. Where is says #yourname shouldn’t it fill in your actual user name or a desired hashtag?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello There,

Thank you for your clarify reply, please have look at these information:

1. We had edit for you already. You just need access to homepage -> edit ST image Instagram -> click on “pencil” icon -> design option -> select 0px in left and right side in padding section.

Please double check your site again.

2. Thank you for that question and sorry for this make you confuse with this tab. We may remove this tab on other next update,right now there is no function in this. We will consider update as soon as possible.

I hope my answer are clear and you are satisfied with this, please let us know if any further.

Regards!

Ok Thank you for the help and reply.
    For the instagram tab, it will be good if we can enter our hashtag we want our customers to use.

Hello There,

Thank you for your reply. Please keep doing your business well and let us know if any further you need.

I will pass this ideal to our Dev and let them consider about this.

Please visit and give an item rating to support us here: https://themeforest.net/item/traveler-traveltourbooking-wordpress-theme/reviews/10822683

Regards!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.