HomePage Forums Traveler Sync the currency exchanges

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I want to know if its posible sync the currecncy exchange with some api like they take the value of the currency automaticaly

Hello mhescobar97,
    Unfortunately, theme does not yet supported sync the currency exchange with some api to take the value of the currency automaticaly. You can set exchange rate in Traveler Setting -> Booking Options -> List of currencies.
    Thank you.

Maybe you add this function in next update? I know people who need it. This is a very useful feature! Hope you do it, thanks in advance.

Hello

We will check and consider to update it.

If you have any new idea for theme, you can suggest us at contact@shinetheme.com so we can check and update it.

Thanks

Huannv could you please help me with this topic?

paypal payment confirmation failure

Hello RIDEMBSHINE,

I will inform him about your response.

Thanks

With Woocommerce multi currency there is an automatic exchange rate update that should be able to be used sitewide. The drop down on the header apparently does not get its data from Woocommerce and requires someone to make manual updates to the exchange rate which is maintenance intensive.

This is very important to my client.

Hello actigner,

Temporacy, customer must select currency manual. We will check and consider to update in future.

Thank for your time and your suggestion.

It would certainly be nice if you could somehow query the Woocommerce database tables for the rates it has and plug them into the rates in the theme. Just a daily cron job would work.

Good morning.

If you have any other suggestion or new idea for our theme, you can suggest us at contact@shinetheme.com so we can check and consider to update.

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.