HomePage Forums Traveler templates issues

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve some questions i need to be solved:

1. On checkout forms when scroll he icons are over ther header (see pic1.jpg)

2. When a purchase is finishid the cart is not empty. If i buy 3 services and finish the purchase, on the cart always stays the 3 services?!!?

3. I need to update the member package, but the members doens’t update? How can that be donne without canceled the membership?

4. On tours it’s possible to show on info tours the minimum number of people?

5. On tours we have the start hour, e need the finish hour to…

5. It’s possible have a member package page to where partners can update ther packages?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

1. You can use this code in Traveler Settings > Styling Options > Custom Css to fix it:

.cc-form .form-group .input-icon {z-index: 9 !important;}

2.3. Please check your admin account again. I can not access to help you check it.

4. Unluckily, theme display only the maximum people in tour info.

5. Tour display DURATION for customer so there is only start time.

6. Partner can update package from the dashboard. There are no any page to display membership package.

Thank you.

1. I use the css code you send it but doens’t work

2. Please check your admin account again. I can not access to help you check it.Please try now

6. Ok, have the button to update, but only shows one, the most expensive i guess. How can i update for a different package with the same price, in this case are almost all free.

Please need answers…

Other issues:

When choose one day on calendar shows a code on the bottom page (see attached pic2.jpg)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

1. On checkout forms when scroll he icons are over ther header – DONE

2. When a purchase is finishid the cart is not empty. If i buy 3 services and finish the purchase, on the cart always stays the 3 services?!!? – WAITING

3. I need to update the member package, but the members doens’t update? How can that be donne without canceled the membership? – DONE

4. On tours it’s possible to show on info tours the minimum number of people? NO STRESS

5. On tours we have the start hour, e need the finish hour to… – NO STRESS

5. It’s possible have a member package page to where partners can update ther packages? – DONE

Please need anwsers!!!

Hello

2. Please update travel-code plugin to latest version then try to book service again. The code display in your bottom of page may be caused by old traveler code plugin or your 3rd plugins. You can deactivate one by one to check it.

4. Unluckily, theme display only the maximum people in tour info. You have to add more code to display the minimum number of people in tour.

5. Also Tour have duration, you can check the start time then count the finish time for your tour so theme does not have that function.

Thanks

Hello,

1. Already had update the theme and the travel-code,deactivate the last plugins i had installed and the problem continues.

2. When a purchase is finishid the cart is not empty. If i buy 3 services and finish the purchase, on the cart always stays the 3 services?!!?

the admin acount data i send to you are working now.

The other questions are understand and solved.

Other thing….

When i go to pay on paypal the currenci change to dollars and convert for example a tour that cost 10€ to 10$ ( 10$ is less than 10€)?!!?!?!?!

I have all site in EUROS, all options are in EURO

Hello

The problem is you selected wrong checkout page for woocommerce in Woocommerce > Settings > Checkout tab. You selected Checkout for modal Booking at that.

Please select Checkout for Woo then check again.

Also you should check the exchange rate of your currency. I can see it does not uniformity.

Thanks

For when the ON REQUUEST feature?

I made the changes you suggest to “WOO” on checkout page, check the currency rate…now the paypal shows on €.

But now i don’t get the admin emails when a booking is made, or complete. The customer gets the email but the admin no.
    I try to change all the WOO to modal again (like was before), and i dond’t get the admin emails also!?!?!?

Other thing, when go to my dashboard the results aren’t calculated right….i have 20% comission but the result doens’t match.

HEllo

The email template that you configured in TRaveler Settings only supported Modal Booking. If you use woocommerce booking, all the email will use default of plugin.

You should use SMTP system to send email:

How to get information accurately Gmail’s SMTP

Also the commission depend on Membership package.

Please check again.

Thanks

Hello,

I’ve the wp mail smtp installed, the problem start when i change the checkout page for “woo” and turn on WOOCOMERCE on BOOKING OPTIONS.

I whant to use MODAL BOOKING, change all to MODAL BOOKING but can get the admin emails. The customer receive the emails but admin no!!!!

Really need this working, urgently, please.

Hello

I see you are using Woocommmerce for booking but you do not enable woocommerce plugin.

Also your admin email in Traveler Settings > Email Options is incorrect format. It is only support one email address.

Please check again.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.