HomePage Forums Traveler Text Correction and Changes

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Am loving your theme and your support, here are few things I need help with

1. I want you to change the word “rental” to “apartment”
    2. I want change the colour of prices
    3. I want the discounted and the actual rate to should on each hotel page as “starting from ***show actual rate*** but cancelled and also show the discounted rate.
    4. Please want Rave Payment Gateway or PayStack Payment Gateway
    5. How can I send resend booking reservation notification mail to hotel and apartment owners/managers automatically.

Thanks

Hello

1. You can use Poedit to change the text rental to apartment

Manual Translation

2. There are have to many section that display price. Please send us some screenshot of the place you want to change so i can help.

3. I do not clear your point. Please description more details.

4. We will check and consider to update these payment gateways.

5. Theme will automatic send email to partner who own the service after each service has been booked. You can check that option in Traveler Settings > Email Options > Email after booking for partner/owner item.

Thanks

Thanks for your response,

1. I am not trying to change Language, I just want to the word “rental” to “apartment”

2. I want the change on all section

3. I have attached a screenshot where I circled in Red where I want to display discounted prices and actual prices. Actual price will be in black but crossed out, while discounted price will be in Red

4. Please do, it is urgent

5. Does this means, I have to create account for every hotel/service owner?

PLEASE SEE TO THE FOLLOWING

6. Stripe Payment Gateway is not working, I tried the test API

7. How do I make the nearby things/places (NOT HOTELS) display on the single hotel page

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

1. That is not edit language. It is just change Rental word to any word you want.

2. You can try this code to change it:

.booking-item .booking-item-price,.booking-item-details .booking-item-header-price .text-lg,.thumb-caption div .text-darken,.thumb-caption .onsale { color: #e22222 !important; }

3. If you enable AVG price for hotel, theme will set avg on hotel/room price to display total pice. It does not display discounted price…

5. That is automatic function. Theme auto send email to partner owner service after each service has been booked.

6. There are no api key for Stripe payment gateways in my check of your setting. Your theme setting does not save new setting because your server does not meet requirement. You should increase PHP max input vars to 3000 as our requirement then config api key for Stripe payment gateway again.

7. The related element take the service of same service type to display by location latlong.

Thanks

Hello,

1. I want to change prices colour of the featured hotels on the home page to red

2. I want to display discounted prices of the hotels on the home page and on single hotel page. I don’t want to display AVG prices.

3. Stripe test API is still not saving after I have increased my PHP max input vars to 3000

4. I want to remove the stage where visitors have to pick date before showing prices, I want the prices to display and the button reads “book now”

5. Can the backend be more robust and make it possible for staff logs, claim booking, contact info of hotel owners etc.

Thanks

6. I want to display hotel rooms prices from the lowest to the highest on single hotel layout.

7. I want to add Bank Transfer Option to the Checkout and as well show a sandbox with different local account details

8. Please look at the image I attached and see the error message when reservation is made.Firstly I don’t want booking to be made if visitor choose stripe and payment has not been processed

9. Please change all “order” to “booking” or “reservations”

10. Can you please help can rental to apartment

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello

1. You can use this code to change price at Featured Hotel section:

.featured .st-list-hotel .thumb-caption .text-darken .text-lg {color: #c71e1e;}

2. Hotel does not have discount option. It work with Room price so you can not display discount number like other service.

3. I can see your stripe api saved in Theme settings.

4. Customer must check available room before book it so the date display that. It can not be remove.

5. Partner have different dashboard on front end. Only admin can access to backend to manage the booking.

6. You have to modify the theme code to change it. My image will show you the file and place to do it.

'orderby' => 'meta_value_num',
                    'meta_key' => 'price',
                    'order' => 'ASC'

7. I see you are using Modal Booking method for your site so the Submit Form is the same with Bank Transfer option. You can contact your customer and they can send you money.

8. If you use test api for stripe, you have to add the key to Test field. Please check your config again.

9,10. Please follow our document to change the text you want.

Manual Translation

Thanks

Attachments:

Thanks Bryan,

You have been very helpful. There are some serious issues I still want solutions to

1. I want to display room price on the home page and I want to display it the way the prices display after clicking show price with old price crossed out. I need to show that display my lowest price for rooms on the home page.

2. TI am currently using the Submit Form which is now “Pay at the Hotel” on my own site. Can you help me double “Pay At The Hotel” and call the other one “Bank Transfer” and make it display Bank Details on-click.

I see you are using Modal Booking method for your site so the Submit Form is the same with Bank Transfer option. You can contact your customer and they can send you money.

3. I need to edit the success message of stripe, it say “Order” I want it to be “Reservation”

4. You have not said anything about Rave Payment Gateway. I need it, that’s the best I can use in Nigeria.

Thanks

Hello

1. Theme does not provide list room element. It will only support display in single hotel to check available.

2. If customer select Submit Form for booking, you are as admin should contact to customer about the booking then they can transfer money for you via Bank Account and then you can update booking status after got the money.

3. Did you try Poedit to change that text?

4. Unfortunately, theme does not supported yet that gateway. Our team will check and consider to update it later.

Thanks

Hello,

2. Is it possible we duplicate the “Submit Form” while we call one “Pay At The Hotel” and the other “Bank Transfer” and we add the details of the bank e.g Account Number

Hello

You can use Poedit to change Submit Form text to Pay At The Hotel text.

Manual Translation

Thanks

Hello,

You have helped me changed it before, why don’t you want to change it now. My PoEdit software is not working properly, or I should say, I don’t know how to use.

I can’t leave a $30,000 investment showing “Submit Form”

Best Regards

Hello

You should translate your site by your self. No one can help you do it.

Our document show you the step by step to do it.

Please check it.

Also you can try to change that text by edit the language file: wp-content\themes\traveler\language\en_US.po > find the text: Submit Form then add your message for that.

Thanks

Attachments:
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.