HomePage Forums Traveler Thank you very much Shinetheme Team !!!

Topic Resolution: Not a Question

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  websrus 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Shinetheme Team, Thank you so much for giving such a valuable option, something we were searching for months and we were actually thinking of getting a Channel Manager Software onboard. Thank you for making Traveller the most valuable theme ever and now with Traveller got its own Channel Manager , API links to booking.com etc , no doubt the #1 theme any one who is looking for theme for travel related site should purchase without any hesitation at all – Besides all Great support and we are going to buy the 2nd licence today for our Australian Travel Portal – Great work friends – Thank you

I quickly went through the links provided and since i am purchasing 1 more licence of Traveller for our Australian portal today , i need to know how this new system works with booking.com etc and how the Channel Manager comes to the play

Affiliates page

We got registered with booking.com as an affiliate member. When we click booking.com from the search option and if i select Colombo for example and search it goes straight to booking.com ?? Ideally I would love to have all hotels in Sri Lanka only ( Country + Sri Lanka ) in the search then display the results IN OUR SITE first then upon clicking book now , it goes to booking.com etc , I think this is possible right ??

2) How can we use the Channel Manager Software ? How can we market that to a hotel owner who is with booking.com & Agoda for example and listed in our site via your new API of booking.com ?

3) Can we marker your Channel Manager Software with White Label – i think we can do great in Australia if that is the case

Bryan , please help

Hello

Thank for your purchased.

You can follow our document bellow to intergrate Booking.com to Traveler theme:

Booking.com System

Thanks

Bryan
    Many thanks , yes i went through the documentation last night
    Here are the issues we face

1) We are already an affiliate partner of booking.com. We entered the affiliate ID in the settings area , all fine but at the home page search option under booking.com tab , if we search for city COLOMBO , search results get re directed to booking.com site. Ideally this is NOT what we are after. The search results should get displayed in our site – then upon clicking room BOOK button , its OK to go to booking.com for final stages of booking etc

https://travelerwp.com/affiliates-page/ if you select HOTELS COMBINED tab, it does what i am after , it displays the results in a subpage ( White Label Option ) – then upon selecting the room , then only it goes to appropriate booking engine for final payment . I am pretty sure we can also achieve this with booking.com ?

2) https://travelerwp.com/affiliates-page/ How can we set the Search Form looks exactly like the form used here ? Its not available in any of the options / demos . May be i missed something – can you please guide us

Hello

1. Temporacy, Our account is not approved whitelable yet from booking.com. In order to create whitelable, you must contact Booking.com so they can check and approve your account.

2. In our document (step 5)

Booking.com System

You can easy build the form as you want.

Thanks

Bryan
    1) I am referring to the Search for exactly as per following link

https://travelerwp.com/affiliates-page/

Refer to attached screenshot

2) Also , after updating to the new version, our designer says he could find the option to make the MEGA MENU Drop down TRANSPARENT , it was nicely done last time , but unfortunately i have to restore a previous backup to get rid of the mess created by W3 cache plugin , rather removing files manually

3) Bryan , i am referring to the Channel Manager Software your company is done and released 2 days ago . I simply wants to know whether we can use your Channel Manager Software with White Label Option and re sell for our clients in Australia under our brand name

Kindly Help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

1. The form layout has been fixed from HotelCombined. You just can edit the text display on the form.

2. Also this is our document of that Channel Manager Software.

TravelerPMS

Thanks

Bryan
    you missed this

2) Also , after updating to the new version, our designer says he could find the option to make the MEGA MENU Drop down TRANSPARENT , it was nicely done last time , but unfortunately i have to restore a previous backup to get rid of the mess created by W3 cache plugin , rather removing files manually

Hello

We does not have option to make Mega Menu dropdown Transparent. Did you customize any code to make it work like that?

Please check again.

Thanks

Hi Bryan
    Designer hasn’t done any coding changes at all – all he did was changing the colour code as per attached screen shot – BUt the issue is now there is no indication of the colour code at all ?

Attachments:

Hello

Wordpress has removed the color field to add the hex code. You should open this file: /wp-content/plugins/option-tree/assets/css/ot-admin.css and edit some default code of wordpress.

My image will show you to do that.

Thanks

Attachments:
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.