November 21, 2017 at 4:35 pm #76040
Shinetheme Team, Thank you so much for giving such a valuable option, something we were searching for months and we were actually thinking of getting a Channel Manager Software onboard. Thank you for making Traveller the most valuable theme ever and now with Traveller got its own Channel Manager , API links to booking.com etc , no doubt the #1 theme any one who is looking for theme for travel related site should purchase without any hesitation at all – Besides all Great support and we are going to buy the 2nd licence today for our Australian Travel Portal – Great work friends – Thank you
I quickly went through the links provided and since i am purchasing 1 more licence of Traveller for our Australian portal today , i need to know how this new system works with booking.com etc and how the Channel Manager comes to the play
We got registered with booking.com as an affiliate member. When we click booking.com from the search option and if i select Colombo for example and search it goes straight to booking.com ?? Ideally I would love to have all hotels in Sri Lanka only ( Country + Sri Lanka ) in the search then display the results IN OUR SITE first then upon clicking book now , it goes to booking.com etc , I think this is possible right ??
2) How can we use the Channel Manager Software ? How can we market that to a hotel owner who is with booking.com & Agoda for example and listed in our site via your new API of booking.com ?
3) Can we marker your Channel Manager Software with White Label – i think we can do great in Australia if that is the case
Bryan , please helpNovember 22, 2017 at 8:34 am #76360
Thank for your purchased.
You can follow our document bellow to intergrate Booking.com to Traveler theme:
ThanksNovember 22, 2017 at 9:33 am #76470
Many thanks , yes i went through the documentation last night
Here are the issues we face
1) We are already an affiliate partner of booking.com. We entered the affiliate ID in the settings area , all fine but at the home page search option under booking.com tab , if we search for city COLOMBO , search results get re directed to booking.com site. Ideally this is NOT what we are after. The search results should get displayed in our site – then upon clicking room BOOK button , its OK to go to booking.com for final stages of booking etc
https://travelerwp.com/affiliates-page/ if you select HOTELS COMBINED tab, it does what i am after , it displays the results in a subpage ( White Label Option ) – then upon selecting the room , then only it goes to appropriate booking engine for final payment . I am pretty sure we can also achieve this with booking.com ?
2) https://travelerwp.com/affiliates-page/ How can we set the Search Form looks exactly like the form used here ? Its not available in any of the options / demos . May be i missed something – can you please guide usNovember 22, 2017 at 2:36 pm #76870
1. Temporacy, Our account is not approved whitelable yet from booking.com. In order to create whitelable, you must contact Booking.com so they can check and approve your account.
2. In our document (step 5)
You can easy build the form as you want.
ThanksNovember 23, 2017 at 11:43 am #77680
1) I am referring to the Search for exactly as per following link
Refer to attached screenshot
2) Also , after updating to the new version, our designer says he could find the option to make the MEGA MENU Drop down TRANSPARENT , it was nicely done last time , but unfortunately i have to restore a previous backup to get rid of the mess created by W3 cache plugin , rather removing files manually
3) Bryan , i am referring to the Channel Manager Software your company is done and released 2 days ago . I simply wants to know whether we can use your Channel Manager Software with White Label Option and re sell for our clients in Australia under our brand name
Kindly HelpNovember 23, 2017 at 4:37 pm #77960
1. The form layout has been fixed from HotelCombined. You just can edit the text display on the form.
2. Also this is our document of that Channel Manager Software.
ThanksNovember 23, 2017 at 8:18 pm #78210
you missed this
2) Also , after updating to the new version, our designer says he could find the option to make the MEGA MENU Drop down TRANSPARENT , it was nicely done last time , but unfortunately i have to restore a previous backup to get rid of the mess created by W3 cache plugin , rather removing files manuallyNovember 24, 2017 at 9:21 am #78400
We does not have option to make Mega Menu dropdown Transparent. Did you customize any code to make it work like that?
Please check again.
ThanksNovember 24, 2017 at 1:52 pm #78610
Designer hasn’t done any coding changes at all – all he did was changing the colour code as per attached screen shot – BUt the issue is now there is no indication of the colour code at all ?November 27, 2017 at 8:53 am #79450
Wordpress has removed the color field to add the hex code. You should open this file: /wp-content/plugins/option-tree/assets/css/ot-admin.css and edit some default code of wordpress.
My image will show you to do that.
ThanksNovember 27, 2017 at 4:35 pm #80160This reply has been marked as private.
The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.