HomePage Forums Traveler Theme Installation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Good Day,

I recently purchased below theme, also asked an independent person the install the theme as per demo but unfortunately it did not come out as I wanted and was wondering if you make necessary changes for me.

Basically, we are looking to have affiliate page as the main home page, the affiliate home page should also have London or UK hotels listed at the bottom and London Map on top not Paris.

Would you kindly advise if these changes can be done and how much it will cost

I need this done asap please, thank you

Traveler – Travel Booking WordPress Theme
    Regular License
    6 months support (expires on 11 Sep 2018)
    Purchase code: ad9ddc23-78a7-4b05-b409-5dd873fc4929

My domain is http://www.traveldigs.co.uk

Kindly advise, thank you

Regards,
    Ashley

Hello

The Full Map header search hotel offline that created from backend then display on the map.

The affiliate using online data so theme can not search and display the result on the map of same domain.

The search result will display in 3rd domain.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

I don’t understand sorry, just wondering if I can change the map to London UK rather than Paris.

Also, regarding the affiliate page, how can I add that to the home menu section or it is possible to replace the Hotel search section with the Affiliate search header.

Apologies for many questions, would appreciate clarification and advise please

Regards,
    Ashley

Hello

You can follow our document bellow to config that map header:

Full Map Style

You can config search function in Traveler Settings > Search Options and follow the document to select search tab display.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.