HomePage Forums Traveler theme issue and Addon

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello

I am imported theme then may tour function not working on composer and I need date list view, deposit and balance payment features. please resolve the issue asp and let me know you can add these option and suggest me any add for these functionality.
    (wihout https before url ftp.)
    I need the like payment functionality https://www.intrepidtravel.com/us/indonesia/komodo-flores-adventure-117701

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I can not access your website. So, I can not check to help you.
    Pls, check again

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

I am waiting your reply . issue in not resolve yet and I need extra information related the payment also deposit and balance payment features and date list view

Hello,

With a partner, You can check in page dashboard for balance payment features and date list view.
    Your Suggest”I need the like payment functionality”: Our theme is not support like it.
    You can check the demo and doc of our theme

Regard,

date list view display on tour detail page (http://floridawordpressdevelopers.com/tour/st_tour/trip-of-new-york-discover-america/)

if your theme not like payment option . your have any addon for like payment option and date grid view . can you suggest me any third party plugin which is supported to your theme .

I need the resolve the issue . please asp

thanks

I am waiting your reply How much time for the resolve issue . please resolve my query .

With payment method, You can find our plugin in traveler/inc/files.
    Issue your date: Pls, providing account admin and FTp correct, then i can check to help you.

Thanks

I already give you two times access same working here good but why not work with you system . Your Reply very delay . I am waiting when you resolve the issue if you have not supported functionality and you have not any addon let me tell. Please reply fast.

thanks

Hi

We are sorry about that.

I checked and see you are using new modern thee layout so the element as your image and some of theme option has been hidden.

Our document bellow will give you some details of element needed and theme setting removed:

New Layout

Thanks

Hello

Why is some of theme option has been hidden. I will installed same and every thing correct. other thing is I am asking related payment but I need deposit payment and installment like payment get method . do you have any add-on or some thing other third party plugin . can you suggest me . second one I need the data grid view in tour detail page . How is put on theme . I am checking your reply very delay. can you tell me if you have live chat then I conversion easy to work .

thanks

Hi

Our document bellow will show you more details:

The Options have removed in the theme of modern layout.

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.