HomePage Forums Traveler Theme Styling

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Good Day
    I need your help please.
    First off thank you for your product which addresses my need for a real time booking system.
    I have to stick to a provided design and I am really struggling to figure out where to make changes in your template
    please see the site I am busy with.
    First issue is the Logo which I need centered above the menu
    I also need to use way different fonts for the menu
    I need to install a slider on all pages
    where do I find these things?
    I need to be able to remove elements on your demo pages which I cant find such as the
    “get updates and more element” that is automatically added to all pages…. I dont find it anywhere

In terms of the booking function, when I find a hotel and check for availability I have to fill in the arrival time and departure time 3 or 4 times before I reach book now… why does the first ti,e I add dates not remain in the search filter. This will make visitors very frustrated if they have to enter arrival and departure 3 or 4 times….

I have only been using elementor to design pages therefore wpbakery is comletely foreign to me 🙁

I know you must be very busy but any help is appreciated
    heinz

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

So sorry I forgot
    Also Google Maps not working and I did get API key
    Also how to edit the copyright section to remove add elements

Do you provide official wpbakery license with the theme? I can not update it

Hello

There are have a bug of displaying google map even set up api key. It will be fixed in next theme version.

Also Visual Composer is a customised version, you cannot use original Visual Composer instead.
    And we have right to include Visual Composer in theme but we don’t have right to send you license (it’s Extended license for theme developers).

We will try to update Visual Composer in theme as soon as possible when new update is available.

Please wait for new version of theme (including new Visual Composer).

Thanks

Good day
    Google maps is an huge issue… when do you foresee next version that will sort it?
    Also I need help how to move the logo and change menu on modern template please so that it fits to desired design requirements
    thank you in advance
    Heinz

The new version will available tomorrow for you update.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.