HomePage Forums Traveler Theme Update Notification

This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Dear customer,

We had just released new theme version v2.6 with some new change for RTL layout and new Payment gateway and some other update functions.

You can check more info in our release log here:

Traveler Changelog

Best regards

ShineTheme

Just attempted upgrade and seems like the maintenance flag is not being lowered. Site and backend are both stuck on “Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. Check back in a minute.”.

Working now, it took about 10mins to clear.

THE SEARCH IS STILL NOT WORKING!!!…

seems like your theme is just kidding
    You promised this problem is going to be fixed in the next update… which was released today… no results

payment options shows only scubmit form

Dear Shine
    Just update 2.6 themes but the result is blank white screen with error 500, and on admin page it is still 2.5 . i upgrade it through ftp, cause the auto upgrade did not work , please help
    Regards
    Alysius Nathan

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

All set now 🙂

Dear Shine,

We have purchased your theme version 2.6 but it’s not working fine with wordpress it’s showing HTTP Error 500 as Aloysiusnathan describe, we have received reply from our web hosting partner that you theme have some syntax error. I have uploaded the screenshot regarding the same. Can you please look into once and let us know that how we can fix it?

Awaiting for your revert.

Regards,
    Rajnish Kumar

Attachments:

Hello Everyone,

This post just to inform what change in theme and all the point on it have to link to guide how to update. Like Payment gateways not show after the update, we also explain on changelog yet.

Please read our guide before asking anything.

And if you have any problem please be sure to read our guide first for save of time for both. And still, the guide can not help you should post a ticket for you.

We can not answer in this topic yet! Hope you understand for that!

Thanks

Hello.

I’ve downloaded the latest version v2.6 and tried to installed it after deleting the old version, according to instructions here:

Manual Update Method

I couldn’t see the traveller.zip file in the downloaded folder, but I tried anyway. I just typed traveller.zip in the “Upload Theme” screen’s field.

But the installation didn’t succeed.

Do you know the reason why?

Thank you.

Just to understand, must I continue to re-install? Yet!

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home3/renthome/public_html/…..scubadiving/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-base.php on line 447

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home3/renthome/public_html/….scubadiving/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-base.php on line 447

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home3/renthome/public_html/…..scubadiving/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-base.php on line 483

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home3/renthome/public_html/….scubadiving/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-base.php on line 483

Attachments:

Hello Bryan.

There is no traveler.zip file in the downloaded folder, that’s why I couldn’t install the new version.

Why is there no traveler.zip file?

I need support ASAP.

Thank you.
    Enza

tm

Hi,
    from theme forest i read that on 28 March you released an update, but in change log (https://travelerwp.com/traveler-changelog/) i don’t read anything.
    Is it possible to know what changes have you done? Because in this way i can dedice if update now or wait next update.

Best,
    TM

What happened to the new version?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.