HomePage Forums Traveler Tour booking page builder element options

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  actigner 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am trying to conclude my final design of the tour detail page and wondered if there is an alternate to “ST Tour Info” that only has the calendar and order selection and omits the basic tour info detail. There is another page builder element “ST Tour List Info” that is much more attractive and also includes the tour price which is linked to the currency selector that I would use instead. I noticed that “ST Tour Info” has two styles (with and without info graphics) so maybe a third style could be added to not show the detail. I am attaching a screenshot of what I am referring to. The “ST Tour Info” is on the right side and the “ST Tour List Info” is at the bottom. The area circled in red is what I would like omitted.

Thanks again for the great support.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can try this css code to remove the info at the left side of booking form:

.single-st_tours .booking-item-details .package-info-wrapper > .row > .col-md-6:nth-child(1) {
        display: none;
    }
    .single-st_tours .booking-item-details .package-info-wrapper > .row > .col-md-6:nth-child(2) {
        width: 100%;
    }

Thanks

OMG, you guys are really fast and really good. That was perfect and exactly what I was looking for. I would never have though that it could be modified using CSS rather than PHP. Thanks again for the terrific support.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.