HomePage Forums Traveler Tour edition page

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    Can I setup the tour edition page somewhere to hid or delete some fields ?
    Thanks
    Arnaud

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

There are have some required fields and it can not be removed. I can help you remove some normal fields by custom code.

Please send me a screenshot about the field you want to hide so i can help you check and do it.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

You can use this code to remove all these fields from partner dashboard for tour service:

.container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-location-setting>.row>.col-sm-6:nth-child(4),
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-location-setting>.row>.col-sm-6:nth-child(5) {display: none;}
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-location-setting>.row>.col-sm-6:nth-child(4),
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-location-setting>.row>.col-sm-6:nth-child(5) {display: none;}

.container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-general >.row:nth-child(2) {display: none;}
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-general >.row:nth-child(2) {display: none;}

.container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.people_price >.adult,
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.people_price >.child,
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.col-md-6:nth-child(2),
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.col-md-12:nth-child(3),
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.content_extra_price,
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.col-md-6:nth-child(5),
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.col-md-6:nth-child(6),
    .container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.col-md-6:nth-child(9){display: none;}

.container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.people_price >.adult,
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.people_price >.child,
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.col-md-6:nth-child(2),
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.col-md-12:nth-child(3),
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.content_extra_price,
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.col-md-6:nth-child(5),
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.col-md-6:nth-child(6),
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.col-md-6:nth-child(9){display: none;}

.container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-info >.row:nth-child(2)>.col-md-6:nth-child(4){display: none;}
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-info >.row:nth-child(2)>.col-md-6:nth-child(4){display: none;}

.container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-payment >.row:nth-child(5){display: none;}
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-payment >.row:nth-child(5){display: none;}

Thank you.

Awesome !

Can we remove or hide as well ?
    – Enable street views in Location settings
    – Choos wich contect info will be sgown in General settings
    – Payfast and Booking form in Payment settings
    Or can I setup Paypal and Stripe for every tours and hide the complete Payment settings Tab ?
    – The complete Start time tab

And can you tellme what difference there is between Daily tour and Specific date in Informations tab ?

Thanks

Hello

You can try this code:

.container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-location-setting .row>.col-md-6:nth-child(5),
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-location-setting .row>.col-md-6:nth-child(5){display: none;}

.container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-general >.row:nth-child(3) .col-md-6:nth-child(1),
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-general >.row:nth-child(3) .col-md-6:nth-child(1) {display: none;}
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours .tabs_partner .nav-tabs>li:nth-child(8) {display: none;}

You can turn off payment option in Traveler Settings > Payment Options.

Thanks

OK thanks.

Finally we need to hide as well the infant field in price settings.

Regarding Payfast, I tried to disable it from Payment options but it remains.
    Do you have any idea why ?

Thanks

I forgot, we need to hide Sales Schedule in Price Settings.

Thanks

Hello

The infant price field is required field so it can not be remove.

With Sales Schedule field, you need change a bit in the code then hide it:

.container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.col-md-12:nth-child(7){display: none;}

.container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-price-setting >.row>.col-md-12:nth-child(7){display: none;}

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

Can you also give me the code to hide Tour type in Information tab ?

Thanks

You can use this code:

.container.bg-partner-new.create-tours #tab-info .row:nth-child(1) >.col-md-6:nth-child(1){display: none;}
    .container.bg-partner-new.edit-tours #tab-info .row:nth-child(1) >.col-md-6:nth-child(1){display: none;}

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.