HomePage Forums Traveler Tour Product Setting

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear Team,

Could you advise how to set the tour package group day for all of day?
    Here for example:
    I have tour package 3 Day 2 Night for every day availability in every day. So it’s mean a group day tour for every day. Customer free to select the day, and the day selected will be set as departure day and will be end 3 days after selected departure day.

Because, currently when I set a daily tour, there is same day between starting day and ending day.

How I can set it?

Thanks.

Hello

In Daily Tour type, you can set the Duration like 3 days 2 nights for customer know it.

The start day is the day they book and finish after time Duration.

Thanks

Dear Bryan,

How to set the duration in daily tour? I have already set on itinerary/program but when the tour booked, the start date same with end date.

Thanks.

Hello

The theme only display the duration info that you insert in Duration field of tour page.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dear Bryan,

Noted on this. By the way, why the end date disappear? It’s not calculated automatically by selected day and end of the day based on duration? So the end day will appears in invoice.

Thanks.

Hello

Normally, a tour have only start date and duration so we does not update tour service with end date.

Thank for your understanding.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.