December 14, 2019 at 8:41 am #801950
1. My tour program/itinerary icons are not showing on my site.
How can I fix this?
2. Also how can I change the text on the page from tour to adventures in second screenshot?
login details and screenshot included.
Thanks.December 14, 2019 at 9:13 am #802010
#3 Also my social login options is not working. Am I supposed to get google O-auth or do anything special with facebook and twitter to enable social login option?
Please help me to check this as well.
ThanksDecember 16, 2019 at 10:56 am #803240
1. This problem has been fixed in new theme version.
Please update your system then check again.
2.You can use Poedit to translate special text of theme:
3. and this document for set up social login:
ThanksDecember 18, 2019 at 3:16 am #806470
1. My theme is latest version but still having the same issue.
2.Should I do Poedit translation in child theme? Will update delete it if I do in main theme files?December 18, 2019 at 9:16 am #806870
Please try to deactivate cache plugin or optimize plugin you have to make theme display well with new changes of theme.
Also all the language files are only allowed to work in parent theme.
ThanksDecember 20, 2019 at 7:26 am #810050
1. Any Cache plugin is already deactivated for a long time now. Not using any on the site and still tour program/itinerary icons not showing properly. Can you check this?
2.I was able to get the social logins to work but I get a extra blank window after login, not sure why or how I can fix this.
3. In the wishlist a Car tab is showing up. How can I turn this setting off. It’s already off in the Theme Settings -> general options but it’s still showing here.
Thank you for your helpDecember 23, 2019 at 11:31 am #813390
1. We check then you do not add image for tour progrem/itinerary (attach image)
2. You should add the Client ID and Client Secret to Theme Setting > Social Option > Google Tab
And make sure your browser has no block popup and redirect option (make to allow) (attach image 2)
3. please provide an FTP account we will check and quick fix for you.
Thanks.December 24, 2019 at 10:45 am #814940This reply has been marked as private.December 25, 2019 at 10:58 am #816170
Sorry for the inconvenience, it is the omission of our theme.
Please give us an FTP account.
We need to FTP to quick fix for you.
Or you can wait to update the next version of our theme.
Thanks.December 27, 2019 at 4:51 am #817770
Thank you for the wish-list fix. I hope update will not erase this fix right?
I’ll wait for the update for the maps issue.December 27, 2019 at 9:18 am #818170
We will release new theme today. You can wait a few hours then check the new update on themeforest again.
The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.