HomePage Forums Traveler Tour Statistics Nothing To Display

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

My tour statistics display nothing, the server meet all requirements for installation. I have tried to create booking using both method (submit form and woocommerce). All transaction recorded. But statistics for admin and partnert display nothing. Its only display Item Sales Count. Net Income, Net Earning This Month, Your Balance, Earning, and Chart statistics nothings to display.

I set currency to Rupiah with dot separator for thoushand and comma separator for decimal.

Any help? How to make it works properly please?

Here it is. I provide you screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

I checked your site and see you did not add exchange rate for your currency.

Please see my image then check again.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The statistics is now working properly, but i didn’t understand how the system calculated it? Like How Net Earning This Month and Balance have some amount? Why it’s different form Earning? I mean, the math formula related to get Net Earning This Month, balance, and earnings. I put 0.000075 as amount currency. Could you please explain to me? if you give me an example, i would be really appriciate it. Thanks.

Hello

– Net Earning This Month is the money you get in this month.

– Your Balance: This is the total money with commission.

– Earning: You total money you get.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.