HomePage Forums Traveler Transfer booking issue

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  agustin866 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi Bryan

As always in bookingcalafate.com

When I press Reserve Ahora (Book Now) button after I search for transfers I need the external link to be shwon, and now it reads a message “Start or end date are invalid”

I do not need the date checking cause will be confusing, and that will be managed by external booking, can you please give me the code to delete the date checking?

Also I did not found the date field date in Transfer search fields in Traveler control I panel I only have found , from (desde) , a (to), passengers and time field. Anyway I did not need it cause this will be selected from a floating windows when you press book now.

Regards

I attach a pic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Following our theme work, it required date information to work. If you does not build the date to search available on that date, customer can not book the transfer.

The setting stays in Traveler Settings > Transfer Options > Transfer Search Fields.

Thanks

Hi Bryan, I have added the required fields, time and quantity of passengers , but now when i press Reserve Ya (Book Now) Button , instead of loading the external booking floating window ,it just return to my home page, can you check please_? Thanks a lot

After checkgin again , Its seems the problem is that

1. When you press Reserva Ya (Book now) button here

http://bookingcalafate.com/search-car-transfer/?transfer_from=7324&transfer_to=7328&start=03%2F11%2F2017&start-time=16%3A00&end=04%2F11%2F2017&end-time=16%3A00&passengers=1

2. The button must take you to the car page here

http://bookingcalafate.com/st_car/transfer-aep-fte-9-00-hs-always/

3. In the above page the Reserve Ya then takes you to the external booking link

But never does, cause in step one, the button returns you to the home page, can you please check?

Regards

Hello

When i check today, it seem you have found the way to make it work. When i click on Book Now button, the first one open the popup with calendar like the booking form. The other redirect me to contact us page.

Thanks

Hi Bryan, the problem is the same let me explain again

THe issue is

The button Book Now here

http://bookingcalafate.com/search-car-transfer/?transfer_from=7324&transfer_to=7328&start=03%2F11%2F2017&start-time=16%3A00&end=04%2F11%2F2017&end-time=16%3A00&passengers=1

Press the last one , the one with 8700 ars value

Then you MUST be taken to the page of the transfer to book (the one with your big Book now button :)) to book and there the button for external booking works

PROBLEM IS THE 2 PAGES ARE NOT LINKED , WHEN YOU PRESS BOOK NOW ON THE TRANSFER THE BUTTON LEADS YOU TO THE CONTACT PAGE INSTEAD OF

THE USER NEVER REACH THE PAGE BELOW TO BOOK, SINCE ITS TAKEN TO CONTACT PAGE WITH THE BOOK NOW BUTTON, (YESTERDAY WAS TAKEN TO HOMEPAGE)

http://bookingcalafate.com/st_car/transfer-aep-fte-9-00-hs-always/

You must test with tha last transfer the 8700 value since its the only one with the external booking link defined

Can you please recheck?

Regards

Hello

The Car Transfer service does not have single layout. After hit on the book now button, it will allow you to book dirrectly.

Please go to Traveler Settings > Page Options and config the checkout for theme then check again.

Thanks

Hi Bryan , thanks.

I have done that but since I use external booking, the checkout page of the theme is useless since:

1. I do not have payments enabled in theme (external booking and payment)
    2. So when I press book now, it goes to checkout page that let the visitor to fill a form and when you press submit it shows this error.

Sorry! Payment Gateway: Submit Form is not available for this item!

A. Do you have any suggestion of what can I do to achive that when you press Book Now after transfer search, the external booking link pop up from there

Since the Transfer supports external booking, how can I implement it?

Regards.

Hello

The External Booking only availabe for Normal Car type. If you create your car as Transfer type, please turn off that feature.

Thanks

Hi Brya, I will do and I will post a custom change quotation fot Transfer to behave like Excursion or Tours , that connect the search to single layout then it will be usefull to use external link. Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.