HomePage Forums Traveler Transfer Feature issue?

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 38 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

Good morning team.
    Can someone explain to me how new feature of transfer works?Cause i dont see any option for this service on the left side of admin panel.
    Also when i tried to insert the search transfer element in a page and previewed this page didnt open at all and stuck on endless loop.
    I have set search files on settings transfer though.
    Can you check and advise please?

Also i search for the Function:transfer search results as i saw on video but i cant find it.
    Why it does not exist?

Also team i downloaded latest zip you have for visual compose and its version 2.1 while visual composer is 5.3?Are you uploaded 5.3 or 5.2.1 is the last version?

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

You can refer our document bellow for more details of this feature:

Car Transfer

Also please check the settings and feature careful before create ticket because look your ticket right now, it like spam comments.

Thanks.

Good morning Bryan yes i know but the point is i was noticing the issues 1 by 1 as i was working on site.Sorry about it.
    I will read about the feature ok , but all the other issues can you check them please?Or should i write a ticket for each one?I think its better to solve them all in one ticket.

Thanks a lot!

Good morning Bryan.Any checking on the issues in this topic?Or you need me to open new topic for each issue?Advise as you like!
    Thanks.

Hello

I am checking your issue right now.

Which problem are you getting right now so i can help you check because i read the post before, it seem some of it has been resolved.

Thanks

These 2 questions please:
    Also i search for the Function:transfer search results as i saw on video but i cant find it.
    Why it does not exist?

Also team i downloaded latest zip you have for visual compose and its version 2.1 while visual composer is 5.3?Are you uploaded 5.3 or 5.2.1 is the last version?

And all the issues with screenshots i send inside private messages (except the question about journey of new transfer that i saw its only hotels and airports).But all the other issues and questions about new transfer bugs which i send in screenshots please check.

Hello

You can search with trans keyword to find the elemant. (my image).

Also we does not yet see the update notification from visual composer.

I will check and send it to you after we got it.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

No you didnt understood i cant find in the traveler settings—>car transfer the function:transfer search results as you seem to select on youtube video this function i cant find in dropdown.
    What about the rest of issues with all the images i have send can you check them please?
    Thanks Bryan!

I still can find these element in your site.

Please check again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.